• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

National Tournament $2000 Guaranteed

hough123

Smash Ace
Hm, an hour drive from my house. I could go to this =D

But, alas. (Not to be confused with Alus) This should be locked. There are about two Ohicarios who regular here total. (Plus you) A thread regarding abot 3 people should be a post.
\meanie-head

Thanks for the info, it's made me realise that springfield isn't as far away as I thought =o

Zucco

Smash Master
its too far to travel since I still have school during this time. o well.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Actually there are a few more ohio lu's

Also lu mains from out of state surely will be there. So not exactly 3 people.

One more thing...

ITS NOT "ALICE" asdsasdasfdsasds

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Hm, an hour drive from my house. I could go to this =D

But, alas. (Not to be confused with Alus) This should be locked. There are about two Ohicarios who regular here total. (Plus you) A thread regarding abot 3 people should be a post.
\meanie-head

Thanks for the info, it's made me realise that springfield isn't as far away as I thought =o
we also host monthly tournaments at my house where we get 30+ top players from Ohio, and sometimes Kentucky and MI, so if your interested in coming them it's great competition. Look under regional zones, midwest, Nopes Monthly's. The next one is January 30th try to come to it.

hough123

Smash Ace
The dude can barely travel.
This.

And I meant that they should not be confused because of the vowel. Alas, Alus.
I know that it's EHLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE. Just like a pokemon's name =D

tedward2000

Smash Champion
We only know of 2 ohiocario's. However there are more then 2 people that might be able to go to this tourney that we know of.

Plus srsly, we dont get many tournament threads in the lucario boards at all.
A little tourney listing doesn't hurt a thing.
-t2

solecalibur

Smash Master
I 2nd ... maybe 3rd lucario
fonz's point of posting this is because his crew is planning on making this a national tounry not just for ohio players even though its located in ohio

fonzi21

Smash Ace
I 2nd ... maybe 3rd lucario
fonz's point of posting this is because his crew is planning on making this a national tounry not just for ohio players even though its located in ohio
Uhh it's already a national tournamet lol. And F1ZZ ally is already promising to come, get a ride from him.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
we also host monthly tournaments at my house where we get 30+ top players from Ohio, and sometimes Kentucky and MI, so if your interested in coming them it's great competition. Look under regional zones, midwest, Nopes Monthly's. The next one is January 30th try to come to it.
Since when are there top players in Ohio and Kentucky?

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Yeah, no one bother watching this because M2 is about to beat all our knifes with laser eyes. Boring?

No, really dont watch, I'll break down mentally.

EDIT: and now i sound like im claiming something i shouldnt be.

hough123

Smash Ace
M2K is like bringing a deathstar to a knife fight for Ohio.
Also, Ally's going.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
As unlikely as it is I may make an attempt to go to this but with travel/parent/lazy S.O.B. johns it probably won't happen.

Top Bottom