• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Spoiler tags guys...

But I agree. Kakashi simply doesn't have enough power to take down Sasuke, as much as I would like to see him die. Naruto is obviously going to fight him and either win alone or with support.

-Terywj

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice
Actually,
I think that what Sakura did here pretty much mirrors how Tsunade handled Orochimaru when he wanted her to heal his arms. She approached him under the ruse that she was going to help him, but intended to kill him instead. Overall, not a bad call back.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Oi, just picked up N-A again for the first time in about a year.
-
The manga is pretty good right now. If Sasuke kills Kakashi then I'll die internally. >_>

Kakashi is pretty ****** and he has yet to show his full potential. Sasuke isn't exactly broken and beaten yet and Naruto is on his way and appears to be preparing Sage mode.

Oh, almost forgot about the sharingan lab. Pretty ****...:D

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
As much as I love Kakashi I doubt he'll get anywhere vs. Sasuke. His "most powerful" move would technically be the dimensional move "Kamui" or something? And that's nullified since Sasuke also has Sharingan, not to mention being of the bloodline and having Susanno as well. When Naruto gets here it may be a lil' different, but we'll see.

-Terywj

S l o X

Smash Champion
I really doubt Sasuke has the energy to pull off half of what he did against Danzo. Don't underrate the Hokage, I'm sure he has some tricks up his sleeve. I doubt either will die though. Too many options Kishi can do. Taka/Hawk, Naruto, Madara (possibly wanting Kakashi's sharingan?)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm not underestimating. I think he's one of the strongest out there. I was just saying
right now it could be pretty even. And you have to take in account how tired Sasuke is after the match against Danzo.

-Terywj

Gaara♥

Smash Master
kakashi is always full of surprises.
remember when he unveiled his mangekyo for the first time?
I bet he's gonna have some other unexplain epic power to bring sasuke to his knees, then madara will step in and probably kill or nearly kill kakashi

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Well he already has that dimensional thing, I don't recall any other Sharingan's that do that besides him. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Of course, but Sasuke is pure Uchiha blood. You know all that crap that the anime talks about bloodline traits and all. Someone like Kakashi albeit getting Mangekyo is "inferior to him.

-Terywj

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
That... was a great chapter.

That last double page spread was the manliest thing I've ever seen in Naruto.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL it was like....

Kishimoto: "Okay... One Piece is on a break... THIS IS MY TIME TO SHINE!!!!
NARUTO VS SASUKE TIME!!!
"

:p

Nakamaru

Smash Master
So
Sasuke is going blind, has no chakra, and is about to fight a fresh naruto.
Next week's chapter is going to be intense.

That is in hopes that they don't do something silly instead...

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Sakura is too much of a girl to kill Sasuke. What a lame character, honestly.

Sasuke is definitely in no condition to challenge Naruto in Sage Mode. Especially since Kakashi is also barely unharmed. I assume Madara will do something to intervene, probably.

-Terywj

S l o X

Smash Champion
Madara NEEDS Naruto to complete his initial mission anywho.

Sasuke losing his vision is luls, he can: 1) reach new level of sharingan 2) take kakashi's 3) take one of Madara's thousands.

Kakashi used his best technique once and is in pain, he wont be of super help now but his mangekyo is still pretty ****.

Sasuke is a horrible person and Sakura needs to die already.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Now I didn't say Madara was gonna kill Naruto, I just said he may show up to prevent Naruto from killing Sasuke.

Sasuke would only have one eye fully restored if he took Kakashi's, haha.

Yeah Sakura needed to die a long time ago.

-Terywj

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i swear if sasuke somehow gets some new super **** technique suddenly and can fight on equal grounds with naruto, kakashi, and sakura (LOL) imma be pissed! My prediction in Karin is going to help sasuke flee from battle and there wont even be a fight.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I've seen dumb manga characters in my day. But if Karin helped Sasuke escape? Yeah that one would take the cake.

Really, Karin? REALLY?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
This chapter was the best I've seen in a while. It's about time~

Still, I don't think anything is going to happen. He's probably going to escape somehow. If he's able to still fight that's just overdoing it with how strong he is with his god like hatred abilities.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yes, Karin was just healed but you honestly think she'll be able to do much? I don't.

Madara is probably going to step in. Or even if Sasuke does start to get the upper hand somehow, perhaps what Itachi gave Naruto might help.

-Terywj

Top Bottom