• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hehe alright

diglett lakitu is priy gud

man i cant believe i used to kinda like sasuke

what a butt hole

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
How exactly do you have negative posts again?

I never liked Sasuke I thought he was overrated from the beginning. Sharingan and all.

I've always liked Itachi though, and ever since Madara spilled it I finally had good reason to.

-Terywj

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
kisame was my favorite akatsuki, it just made me sad that what seemed like a victory over killerbee was so short-lived. PLOT DEVICES

i spammed too much so the mods turned my post count backwards. eventually it just went past 0 and into the negatives

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i honestly thought it was tolerable....

until pain revived everyone in konoha -_____________- UGHHHHHHHHHH

Miharu

Smash Hero
Slight? At least the Naruto plots were diverse and actually used more than one character.

Lol Bleach. Ichigo and his plotkai.

-Terywj
yes, slight

i'm saying that as a character, ichigo > naruto

nobody gives a **** about 2 equally ****ty plots

and fyi bleach uses way more than 1 character

might want to go read the thing before bashing it

(i read both so i can bash both np)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i think naruto's plot is a lot better than bleach's lol

the artwork as well

and characters

get at the kid

Miharu

Smash Hero
they both started off pretty nicely; the initial arcs were well thought out, characters were developed, etc

then they degenerated into the trash that we have to deal with today

i just find naruto to be significantly, for the lack of a better word, dumber than ichigo

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
in the beginning of naruto, you're always looking forward to what is going to happen.
then as you get into part two, you realize part one was better.

naruto and bleach are prime examples of why i don't like ongoing anime/manga.
while both are entertaining when it comes to characters and action, the storyline suffers greatly from there being no end.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
naruto and bleach are prime examples of why i don't like ongoing anime/manga.
while both are entertaining when it comes to characters and action, the storyline suffers greatly from there being no end.
There is one tiny addendum that I would like to make to this post. Masashi Kishimoto DID say that he had every aspect of Naruto mapped out from day one, that there is a clear-cut ending to the series. This means that everything that you've seen thus far out of the series has been mapped out.

So all of this nonsense about people made of Sharingans? It was premeditated.

Smooth Criminal

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
man

thats so dumb LOL

if i was to write a story

yeah i'd have some plots down, and an ending and stuff

but sometimes i think i might just go with feeling and draw whatever comes to mind, like when it comes to meeting a new char or battle

Gaara♥

Smash Master
well with
sasuke, pain, and zetsu fleeing battle
, whats going to happen now.
Only things left are killerbee and raikage, tsunade finally waking up now that danzou is gone, Kabutorochimaru, naruto vs sasuke(which obviously isnt happening right now) and Konan, who i dont think is out of the series just yet

Gaara♥

Smash Master
ahhhhhh the anime filler arc is finally over! I didnt actually watch any of it but I saw the preview for the next episode and its going to get back on track! That means Sage training and Pain coming to town!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
ahhhhhh the anime filler arc is finally over! I didnt actually watch any of it but I saw the preview for the next episode and its going to get back on track! That means Sage training and Pain coming to town!
Indeed. Kinda sad how Utakata got ***** that easily. Although it's more of how he didn't put up a fight.

Sage Naruto. The anime watchers will finally be happy.

-Terywj

Gaara♥

Smash Master
Indeed. Kinda sad how Utakata got ***** that easily. Although it's more of how he didn't put up a fight.

Sage Naruto. The anime watchers will finally be happy.

-Terywj
no idea what you're talking about there lol i didnt watch any of the fillers... assuming thats what you were referring to. I also think that EVERYONE will be happy with Sage Naruto even the people that read that part of the manga already. Reading the manga is cool and all but i get a better sense of well... EVERYTHING when i actually see it happening before my very eyes.

Javon89

Smash Ace
I can't wait to see when Naruto finally meets his father/illusion-type thing in the anime.
I will definitely never watch the shippuden dubs, they did no changes to the voices, and I wonder what they're gonna do about censoring Kakazu.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
I dont remember Kakuzu swearing as much as Hidan

i re watched the whole fight between Hidan and Kakuzu and Konoha on Hulu and they actually edited the subs and it was so different. Amazing quality, but very very different

Top Bottom