• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i actually dont think Kakuzu sweared at all... or just very very little. Hidan was off the charts though. Freaken hilarious

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
A couple of things,

• Knew it. Woot Kisame!
• About time, Kabuto.
• Oh ****, Sasuke going further with his evil *******ry ways.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Go Kisame! I knew he was another Akatsuki I could count on!
Kabutomaru finally makes an appearance eh? He certainly looks odd with Orochimaru's eyes and glasses on.
Sasuke just wants to transplant Itachi's eyes just so he doesn't lose to Naruto. Lol.

-Terywj

Gaara♥

Smash Master
WOW! HOLY FREAKING WOW! MY GOD!
This chapter just paved the way for pretty much EVERYTHING thats left in the series!
Looks like we got a long way until Naruto finishes

Gaara♥

Smash Master
Kabuto finally shows his head too, very glad for this chapter.

-Terywj
i remember many chapters ago during... i THINK it was the PAIN arc, they were talking about something and they randomly brought up kabuto and that they were looking for him. Guess he's FINALLY in the picture

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
i remember many chapters ago during... i THINK it was the PAIN arc, they were talking about something and they randomly brought up kabuto and that they were looking for him. Guess he's FINALLY in the picture
Yeah, it was either during that arc or when they were first going to the kage meeting. They also mentioned Anko... Maybe we'll get some non-filler backstory?

Also
**** YEAH KISAME!

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I don't think Itachi actually actually gave Naruto anything.
He just told him what he needed to hear.Plus he never actually touched him did he?

Sasuke vs Naruto should be interesting.

I think Sasuke is more powerful overall though(especially when he takes Itachi's eyes)

I'm also so glad that Kisame is alive

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Karin sensed an evil chakra inside of Naruto. That is one of two things. The obvious Kyuubi chakra? Or whatever Itachi gave to Naruto. Though that one is less likely because it'd make Itachi evil, or whatever he gave to Naruto evil. That, and wouldn't that mean that the Uchiha bloodline consists of an "evil" chakra?

So...yeah. I'm thinking she senses the Kyuubi in him.

Also, when I saw the last two pages, I thought they were building up to a big page of, "TSUNADE IS DEAD!" To which I was going, D:!!! Nooo....

Then, oh. She's awake. LOL! XDD Horray.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
They shouldn't even put Danzo's face up on the wall lol. Oh well. I guess he did try to defend Konoha, but he was just a power hungry mofo.

Professor :3

Smash Journeyman
Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it Believe it

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Hm...I smell a troll. Anyways.

Itachi put one of his crows into Naruto, and said something like "Here's some of my power, I hope the time never comes when you'll have to use it" or something like that.

-Terywj

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Has anyone seen the spoilers for the next chapter?

Kabutomaru brings back random Akatsuki from the dead and fights Sasuke/Madara. Interesting.

-Terywj

Top Bottom