• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto Fighter returning to Wii this fall with wifi

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
People who got this in Japanese will not be pleased, kind of like those who bought TvC, lol. I'm wondering when the english dubs of Naruto Shippuden would ever air since the game is coming out.

Dy17

Smash Apprentice
I dont look forward to it. The clash of ninja games downgrade with each release. Clash of Ninja 4 is still the best one as far as im concerned. The Sound Ninja 5 were great especially Kimimaru. CoN revolution 2 was somewhat of a let down.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, not the reason you gave, but Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 was very unbalance compere to Naruto Gekitō Ninja Taisen! 4. Kabuto was too good in Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 and he was ban in just about all the Naruto tourney's, and Itachi is basically Meta Knight of Smash Bros. The newer one is based out of Shippūden, (which I clam is the best), though if Choji is in this game, they better nerf him, he was a beast to handle in Naruto Shippūden EX 3.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
those games had a competitive scene? i thought they were really shallow, another reason not to judge until you've really explored :o

Dy17

Smash Apprentice
Well, not the reason you gave, but Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 was very unbalance compere to Naruto Gekitō Ninja Taisen! 4. Kabuto was too good in Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 and he was ban in just about all the Naruto tourney's, and Itachi is basically Meta Knight of Smash Bros. The newer one is based out of Shippūden, (which I clam is the best), though if Choji is in this game, they better nerf him, he was a beast to handle in Naruto Shippūden EX 3.
Your right. Kabuto is a beast CoN revo 2 but the sorta made it faithful to the show. He did eat a rasengan. Naruto should heal though in most of his transformations except 2-3 tails. I hope pervy sage can use the ultimate rasengan and Sasori better be a beast. They should put the perks in too. I want to be able to block the specials like in CoN 4

nevershootme

Smash Master
those games had a competitive scene? i thought they were really shallow, another reason not to judge until you've really explored :o
Yea... here in FL a dude named The Will hosts his own series of tournaments called Willvolution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_6GJycd8hs (Clash of Ninja Revolution 2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nty__DHLBr0 (GNT EX 3)

In Chicago, there's Clash of Brokeness series which they always do Naruto tournaments.

so... These games have a competitive community, only it's not as huge as Smash... but they exist

D

Deleted member

Sweet. I got the games on the GC, and got addicted to them for a while xD.

If it plays anything like them, i might just get it. I didn't get a chance to buy the ones on the Wii, but considering it has wifi (and it's upgrading to Shippuden), i can't miss this one.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
People who got this in Japanese will not be pleased, kind of like those who bought TvC, lol. I'm wondering when the english dubs of Naruto Shippuden would ever air since the game is coming out.

They're coming out on naruto.com, methinks. Cartoon network is being stupid and not showing the show that would maybe save their network. >_>

Other than that, looking forward to this game.

metaXzero

Smash Champion

They're coming out on naruto.com, methinks. Cartoon network is being stupid and not showing the show that would maybe save their network. >_>

Other than that, looking forward to this game.
IIRC, Viz and Cartoon Network aren't on good terms currently. Cartoon wants some of the money from merchandise and Viz says no, therefore Cartoon said screw Naruto and Viz's other things (like One Piece). With their flash animation trash from Canada (no disrespect to those who like TDA and 6teen) making them more money then Naruto did (good ratings AND they get the merchandising rights), I don't see Viz's properties popping back up unless Viz caves in (or that CNreal crap cripples Cartoon into submission).

On-topic, I may get this. I enjoy the Clash of Ninja games.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Holy crap. Wifi? Flipping sweet. The CoN series was always the best of the Naruto games.

Shikamaru is raaaaaaaaape.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
I'm getting this for sure. I'm most likely going to drop Brawl for it. Even if Tenten isn't buffed from the EX games, I'm still going to main her. I'm looking forward to playing as Granny Chiyo as well.

Y-NOT

Smash Rookie
I might get this ONLY cause it has WiFi. I haven't played a Naruto game for gamecube/Wii since GNT4. And my Kabuto in that game....was like gang ****. Except i was only using one character instead of a gang.

Vecayse

Smash Apprentice
I am looking forward to this. I havent played a Naruto game since Ninja Taisen 4 or whatever it was called >.> Forgot the name, but yeah I liked that one, and WiFi should be good.

§leepy God

Smash Master
If Wifi is unplayable, I'll cry since I looking forward of playing this game online, I mean it better not heavy lag or lag at all.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I'll be getting this game and hopefully be playing a lot of you guys online! ^_^

I am the one that runs the Naruto tournaments in Chicago and I am having a big one this weekend with people from Florida, the other big state for this game, are coming up to play as well.

CoN Revo 3 is been play tested by some of the competitive players of the series and from what we have heard it is looking really good. Can't wait for rev 3 to come out! ^_^

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Bump for this game coming out 17th of this month and having a great amount of secrets out before the game came out. Two days after New Super Mario Bros, a fighting game that's a must have? Hell yes. =3

§leepy God

Smash Master
Wow, this game has more characters than EX 3, I feel sorry for whoever just bought EX3 now, lol. Also without Senzai Ninriki, I wonder how this will effect the balance?

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice
Is there any news on how the WiFi holds up? My experience with Wii online fighting games (Brawl, DBZ: BT3) has been very poor. This game has a lot to prove in that area and I'm sorry to say, but I'm willing to bet it will be trash.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I play these games with my little brother with the sole intent of showing him how bad they are by abusing really stupid things

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

apprentally, they actually made an attempt to balance this one :/ No fun for me

Tman1206

Smash Cadet
the naruto games are really stupid. there is nothing unique about them. all they are are bad knockoffs of good fighting games. Tekken, Mortal Kombat, etc.

Lovely

Smash Lord
That's not good, how bad is it?
♣ I don't know, I just heard it from some review site, lol. Most fighter games aren't fit for online play maybe except for Blazblue, they have the best online fighting game to me. ♥

the naruto games are really stupid. there is nothing unique about them. all they are are bad knockoffs of good fighting games. Tekken, Mortal Kombat, etc.
♣ I'm guessing you played this game series, I can't agree with you on them being stupid or non unique. ♥

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
So I need to know some **** about this new game, becuase my little brother is probably gonna make us get this before New Super Mario Brothers :sigh:

So, is this game truly balanced?
Is this one at all any better than the previous games (from a strictly person versus person aspect)

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ We have to wait till Tuesday for this game to come out. I won't completely trust raters when they say this game is balanced. I think EX3 is still better in terms of gameplay. ♥

Master WGS

Smash Lord
This game so far is pretty solid, and I don't see why more people on here aren't playing it. Easily one of the best fighters on the Wii right now.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I think it's because there's not as much Naruto fans as there was before. I'll agree, one of the best Wii fighter games right now.

ShaolinAce

Smash Ace
This is the best Naruto game thats ever been released in the US.

Hidan, Anbu Kakashi, PTS Sasuke.

The only thing I don't like is they nerfed Itachi. And I was still hoping for Kimimaru.

Dy17

Smash Apprentice
i dont like it. sasori doesnt use the kazekage on the field. it didnt go far into shippuden. they put in those characters that were never on the show. why not put the sound ninja 5 back in. this game gets worse with each sequel. neji cant 128 palm. foxed naruto downgraded. wheres itachis amateratsu. shikamaru still disappears...he never did that! they kept that health and chakra jutsu crap. they dont do that in the manga. neji doesnt use a trigram for the 64 palm. the opponents supposed to be stuck. the game is garbage in disc form.

Top Bottom