• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Namco Bandai Releases New Smash 4 Footage!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
What? You guys didn't like Mario's new up-smash?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
For the love of everything that is sacred, please let there be a Captain Falcon outfit.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
ok so first of all, this doesnt look like smash at all and I"m really upset nintendo decided to go this way with the smash franchise.it has lost everything that made it such a great franhcise in the first place, like turning, double jumping, Lcanceling and other importat tech skills. okay?
second of all. namco bandai seems to have included alot more of theyre characters than nintendos, which i find really weird.I only saw the b&b characters like zelda mario and samu,s but what about otjher characters like mewtwo and pit??
so far i really dont like what i see and will not be buying WIIU, and especially not this smash game because it has lost its touch. I will say that melee is the best and i will stay true to that and i hope super smashboards will not support this game because it as a abomination.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
This was actually pretty amusing. Zelda and Link look like monsters, they both got ripped.

GunBlaze

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
GBLZ#778
ok so first of all, this doesnt look like smash at all and I"m really upset nintendo decided to go this way with the smash franchise.it has lost everything that made it such a great franhcise in the first place, like turning, double jumping, Lcanceling and other importat tech skills. okay?
second of all. namco bandai seems to have included alot more of theyre characters than nintendos, which i find really weird.I only saw the b&b characters like zelda mario and samu,s but what about otjher characters like mewtwo and pit??
so far i really dont like what i see and will not be buying WIIU, and especially not this smash game because it has lost its touch. I will say that melee is the best and i will stay true to that and i hope super smashboards will not support this game because it as a abomination.
Someone got trolled :awesome:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Those costume alts do look good though. I think i can see the Tekken team getting their feet wet with different ideas.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Dudes.

We're waiting anticipatedly for this damn game and yet you tried to yank our chain.

Seriously, waiting for a new Smash-game must be so much of a hard work because of people trying to get best of others by trolling them.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta

Are you ******** or a super troll?

Bones0

Smash Legend
I can't wait to see the FGC's hypocrisy get exposed when they ban items before even trying to incorporate them into the metagame. :troll:

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Well played, Omni. Well played.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
This is a step up from brawl tho. Tekken is a great fighter that is designed to be competitive lol.

So its a good thing if the series "devolves" into a more serious fighter.

:phone:

Top Bottom