• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[N.F.B CT style] : Brawl Crew Thread

IcyLight

Smash Lord
i think prince of fire was rambling and came up with something o.O stand me wrong if i'm incorrect in saying this.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
In school, bored AS HELL.

Hey Icy, did you manage to figure out when you can go over vulcans?

Im free in the afternoon so hopefully we can play then.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
i don't think i'll be going. My car is going to be taken by insurance company (someone backed into me) now labeled as totaled. It's gay. Having trouble getting to tourney on sunday. If i happen to somehow get hold of a ride there then maybe i'll see. I still work, don't get out till prolly 3

IcyLight

Smash Lord
hey now i'm trying 100% to go, you 2 don't go teaming on me just yet xD i'll def. be taking the train if i don't have a ride. consider me there.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
If me and Nana go, then unfortunatley we can't let you win.

So its best if you both just drop the controllers and save us a match.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
if dark pch goes, you guys might as well not even enter doubles...

if he doesnt, ill be a sad, lonely rob =[

(btw, 2 robs would be omgwtfhaxrape; if Icy and dark pch somehow dont go me and noodles would ****)

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
^ In tournament? I believe he knocked Noodles into losers at NFB4. I can't wait for sunday I REALLLY hope I can go but right now I'm so friggin' sick :0(

I also wanted to go to PC's saturday night, he's having a bunch of people over and he said NL will be there for people who prefer Brawl haha. Only time will tell I guess.

P.S. M-D can't let you do that noodles ;0)

noodles

Smash Champion
so i was about to play someone from ct in an aib match (didnt get a chance to though) bit hes 56-6 which is pretty good and might go to the sunday tourny. the people hes played wasnt very good but he seems to be decent and he uses wolf. im probably gunna play him to check him out tommorow.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
I dont know if IM able to go to the hamden tourney, Im kinda pissed that I failed my drivers test.

If anyone can give me a ride, that would be greatly appreciated.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
meh the hamden tourney wouldve been better if they stuck to the official ruleset and
actually didnt take from the pot.

It seemed more like a meet to me to, though it was fun.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
wow I double posted that lol, totally edited.

as for NFB 5, Icy, noodles, bobby, if you guys have VCRs bring them
we will be using them to record matches!!

:D

_Vulcan

Smash Rookie
i have a vcr...idk if my mommy will let me take it tho =( where is nfb gonna to be held....no body knooooos lol hopefully somwhere cool. icy and m-d when r u guys gonna come over agin think about this friday im freee and icy u can bring noodles if u guys r free but i kno ur far but juss throwin it out there.

noodles

Smash Champion
on friday i get out of school early i can ask pof if he wants to come and maybe bring me with him since im sure itd be too much a drive for icy to bring me there.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I thought that Hamden tourney sucked haha. I didn't stay for long but just the way they did things kinda bothered me.

I have no work today so I'm free at 12:30. Louis Camilo, Smash at 12:30?

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
work now, :/

Btw blank tapes are like a buck so I can get them just bring a device that enables us to record
this tourney!!

As for friday Id have to see my shedule, btw noodles where exactly do you live? O_o

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
So that Ace guy, the funny one that goes to almost all your events... he's pretty cool.

He should be honorary member and stuff, y'know. Even if he does live up in Massachusetts... right... right... eh? eh?

i just wanna be loved...

_Vulcan

Smash Rookie
no smash nana working at lamestop from 12-5 sorry. maybe friday u can make time to smash heh.

luis fix my sig its too big or somthing =( i cant see it all. And i kno u all love my new permanat avatar. Take a good look cos you will never make me hit the screen like that xD.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
ace you will always be honorable in my book. anyone who gets top 3 teams is 2gud xD

count me in for friday. PoF is a brawl basher but he still likes brawl. He had fun playing with Jason (Hamden tourney host) and that wario4ever player, etc. I guess he realized that when you play with the right people brawl is awesome. See if he'll go noodles ^_^

_Vulcan

Smash Rookie
hmmm well lets not invite all of smashboards to my house!!! lol anyways poffy is welcome too but ill have to seee what i can do cos im going to new york very early that morning shood be home for about 3 or 4 5 at the latest but hmm icy i see your down and idk if noodles wants to come. poffy can talk to me if he wants to come. My aim is Nin10D0rk. Luis and bobby u kno my house is ur house but ill have to see what happens. icy i keep u up on the details . and idk if im forgetting somthing if so ill edit or somthing idk pce.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
So that Ace guy, the funny one that goes to almost all your events... he's pretty cool.

He should be honorary member and stuff, y'know. Even if he does live up in Massachusetts... right... right... eh? eh?

i just wanna be loved...
You should, ill make a cool sig thingy for you as, "MVS" Most Valued Smasher.

Top Bottom