• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[N.F.B CT style] : Brawl Crew Thread

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Papito-We need to chill this week man....im free Wed night. You down?

Nana-I have not heard from Wes in a long time. He pops on smashboards like once a month to say how he can still "****" people but never wants to do anything as far as I am concerned. I just talked to Steve (BEAST) the other day though. Hes in the Navy and is on leave soon. Hopefully i'll get to see him when he gets back.

_Vulcan

Smash Rookie
hmm i think it will be possible but i cant say it will be soon....maybe sometime b4 nfb5 tho who knows tho my room is big i woodnt want it to be occupyed by more then like 6-8 other ppl at a time. =\ sry guys but so far my meet is pretty small its juss been me nana tom icy m-d and levi...so yea i wood love to have more ppl and to meet new players. ill have to to a cauople of smaller meets with diffrent ppl...sry icy and tom >.< so i can get to kno ppl a lil better b4 i let them wander about my room xD anyways...when im free ill have ppl over and ill let u guys kno in advance...unless som1 else has a pretty big place that wants to invite ppl. Dnt want you guys to think im hogging all the smash. and bobby that sounds like an amazing plan... brawl, melee and left for dead for the win.... can we say pizza!? and junk food.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
I can have plenty of people over. My basement is able to allow 14 setups. :) (not that we'll need 14 or even 6....I have plenty of room at my house.) My house also has more games and movies than you can possibly dream. Thats why I host the LLHS's at my house. ;)

I can have people over Friday. Let me know what you all think asap.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
yea POF, that would be cool as hell

and if it does happen at POF's place, someone needs to bring something to record matches (Camcorders are not bad since you will able to hear people go nuts when i do something crazy =p)

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
and if it does happen at POF's place, someone needs to bring something to record matches (Camcorders are not bad since you will able to hear people go nuts when i do something crazy =p)
Unless its Melee or 64, crazy stuff really does not happen. :dizzy: UNLESS it is teams. <3 Brawl teams.

Yeah,

Smashfest at my house Friday Nov 27

12 Dogwood Road
North Haven 06473

Smash 64 (Noodles and I have it)
Melee
Brawl

Guitar Hero's? (I have the PS3 version...bring Guitar Hero I or II with your PS2 and I'll be playing that all night probably. I NEVER played the first one and am dying to.) I DO NOT have two guitars...just one....so bring all your ****ing ****!!!! like i said above.

Bring whatever you can. You do not need to tell me "I'll bring a TV! I'll bring a GC!!!!" Just bring whatever the hell you can. TV's, wiis, gc's, melees, brawls, bring all your ****ing crap.

Come around 4:30-5:00 and we should be good to go.

Cheers,

-POF

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Papito-We need to chill this week man....im free Wed night. You down?

Nana-I have not heard from Wes in a long time. He pops on smashboards like once a month to say how he can still "****" people but never wants to do anything as far as I am concerned. I just talked to Steve (BEAST) the other day though. Hes in the Navy and is on leave soon. Hopefully i'll get to see him when he gets back.
Well just being honest, gosh. :)

Anywho, if I don't have work Friday or if I'm not working until gay o' clock then I am totally down fer this ****.

Reason I'm not on a lot is becos of work + no PC, and my phone broke. . .

Also, new aim so add it: eternal cat nap

Luv u gais~

PS Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Dec 11th, gonna r00l.

PPS Beast shot a shotgun. . .:)

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Dude Wes you better ****ing go.

That sounds good to me Pof. I'll drag these waterbury scrubs along with me at 5. Everyone I think we should not do NFB5 December 20 :0/ there's a tourney Dazwa is hosting will take away any OOS attendance we usually get. Just do it later I guess?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Well just being honest, gosh. :)

Anywho, if I don't have work Friday or if I'm not working until gay o' clock then I am totally down fer this ****.

Reason I'm not on a lot is becos of work + no PC, and my phone broke. . .

Also, new aim so add it: eternal cat nap

Luv u gais~

PS Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Dec 11th, gonna r00l.

PPS Beast shot a shotgun. . .:)

Yeah, works pretty clutch and stuff these days. I work six days a week and have two jobs and still manage. Scrub. haha

Good to hear from you, hope to see you Friday.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Dude Wes you better ****ing go.

That sounds good to me Pof. I'll drag these waterbury scrubs along with me at 5. Everyone I think we should not do NFB5 December 20 :0/ there's a tourney Dazwa is hosting will take away any OOS attendance we usually get. Just do it later I guess?
Nana you're a pal :D

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Haha Thanks? EVEN THOUGH OURS WAS FIRST!!! haha.

Secretly though I just really want to go ;0) plus that date doesn't work out that great for us down here. We'll move it I'm sure and hopefully I'll be attending yours.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
If there's any interest in that PA tournament, I'll try to get a ride to CT and hitch a ride with someone going.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
ughhh, i dont think my mom is gonna let me bring her camcorder >______________>

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
ughhh, i dont think my mom is gonna let me bring her camcorder >______________>
Don't worry about it. I've got a VHS tape that i use to record on my big screen Tv. Then I just record what I want from rewinding on the VHS tape to my digital camera. The quality is not AMAZING...but it gets the job done.

visit my youtube page to see.....

username: yourstillwithme

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Is anyone not sleeping over Pof's tmrw that would be able to bring me home that night? Bobby?

Cos I have work at 7:30am, heh. . .~_~

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Laaaame, thanksgiving plans with the misses. :[

Hmmmm maybe one of these days ill hold a smashfest at my school.

also, noodles, the +3 next to you is three other smashers cuz I need housing also.

noodles

Smash Champion
if yes the +3 was for people in ct i was gunna try to get to go. which was you nana and icy

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Haha Thanks? EVEN THOUGH OURS WAS FIRST!!! haha.

Secretly though I just really want to go ;0) plus that date doesn't work out that great for us down here. We'll move it I'm sure and hopefully I'll be attending yours.
I'm sorry about intruding upon your already established tournament, it was the only date that I could use that would allow Bitty (who is coming back up to Maine for a couple of weeks for Christmas, he's in the army) to attend, and the tournament was made for him so...sorry about that :(

If it's any consolation, I'll make a genuine attempt at attending your shindig.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I did for 3, and it was successful, but I was pretty sure there was no way I was gonna get to 4. I'll try to convince some ppls into going to 5.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Guys:

Please make sure to bring TV's!!!!! thats extremely crucial

I only have a potential 2 TV's to add...my brother just took the small black TV I have and brought it up into his room and im sure he'll be using it tomorrow night.

If you want to play....bring stuff. No Johns. Otherwise we'll be throwing objects over the TV.

and just so you all know....I'll be playing a lot. I havent had a day off in a while and I want to troll it up in my basement and nerd smash for hours. Prevent this-Shut the F up and bring TV's. No Johns. :)

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry about intruding upon your already established tournament, it was the only date that I could use that would allow Bitty (who is coming back up to Maine for a couple of weeks for Christmas, he's in the army) to attend, and the tournament was made for him so...sorry about that :(

If it's any consolation, I'll make a genuine attempt at attending your shindig.
I was just kidding and I understand it's perfectly fine and you have every right to host whatever you'de like whenever you'de like it. Besides we're hundreds of miles away haha. Didn't want to seem like I was serious :0/ Just messin' with ya. If you would like to try for 5 it would be cool I'm going to try to make it to yours.

Is anyone not sleeping over Pof's tmrw that would be able to bring me home that night? Bobby?

Cos I have work at 7:30am, heh. . .~_~
Yeah Wes I'm not staying over and I would be glad to bring you home. I probably won't leave until late though like 12 is that cool?
Laaaame, thanksgiving plans with the misses. :[

Hmmmm maybe one of these days ill hold a smashfest at my school.

also, noodles, the +3 next to you is three other smashers cuz I need housing also.
Dude if you actually don't go tomorrow you suck....

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Yeah, MD never can go anywhere. Bum.

Remember guys-TV's and setups are REALLY crucial.

Don't say, "Everyone else is bringing one...so I don't have to do it!" You Do. Man Up.

Also, I'm REALLY feelin Guitar Hero so if you have that game....bring your setup. Like I stated before, I have III and IV on PS3 with ONE guitar.

_Vulcan

Smash Rookie
gahhhhh!!!! you pof!! whats with the 2-3 days notice...and i coodnt get my moms car,,,,lame you guys r smashing. So who actually went so i kno what i misses plz post.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Not many came due to the fact that all you Waterbury scrubs just john all the time.

it was me, noodles, trademark, and teevee and only one TV was necessary. Seriously, CT is crap. No joke.
gimme one to two weeks notice, then the misses wont get the day sheesh, weve been planning this thanksgiving thing for ever. Yo nana, up for Jakes on wednesday??

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
I got a topic

my Birthday smashfest: Come to it. :)

Also-Marth is cool in Brawl....that's about it. I played with TeeVee the other night and his Snake camps hardcore. It was fun playing him because he knows he camps too. I just hate playing people in one on ones who say they dont camp....when they do.

I want to get in some nice team battles on Brawl at my smashfest. Fo Sho.

I'll be playing Melee most of the time but Brawl teams...yeah...i'll be playing that too.

_Vulcan

Smash Rookie
Ok We Get It!!!!
oops idk how this happened..o well musta been when i ht backspace like 10284218490124940239480293 times. o well my bad on the doule post.

_Vulcan

Smash Rookie
OK WE GET IT!!! Jeez idk why u dis brawl singles imo its better then teams at showing who is good and who isnt tho i do love doubles and my partner is a beast =), melee is cool but i havent played in forever....and can we just let ssb64 die in peace? seriously?. Guitar heroe sounds fun but wheres the left4dead!!!? nana will argue that with me ^^. IMO BRAWL OWNS END OF STORY! You can bash it but it wont change a **** thing. Oh and happy birthday in advance as i might forget that day xD. Anyways any set DATE yet? i need to kno to take them off at my job and i need at least 2 weeks notice becos they are big homos

TeeVee

Smash Lord
I'm a brawl player and even I'll admit that teams > singles.

My snake sucks I just use him in doubles lol, my diddy got gross in the past few days though O_o

Top Bottom