• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[N.F.B CT style] : Brawl Crew Thread

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Louis I don't have a VCR or blank tapes for that. Only DVD now :0/

I'm down for friday though. I need to start playing again.

_Vulcan

Smash Rookie
yaaaaa meet at my house and bring muny cos were ordering pizza or somthing cos your not gonna eat the food at my house....that means you louis >.<

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
yaaaaa meet at my house and bring muny cos were ordering pizza or somthing cos your not gonna eat the food at my house....that means you louis >.<
HEY HEY!!! Im leader of this crew, so I make the decision.

and I decided that im eating at your house and YOU can order pizza for me with
everyone else after, thats what you get for challenging your obvious superior.

>__> lol

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
So what time? I'm out of work at 5.

I heard this scrub Louis figured out some wave dashing with Link, Falco, Fox and Pit?

_Vulcan

Smash Rookie
wavedashing!? lol nooooo it looks more like a turn around wave shine from melee with out the shine aka turning in circles O.o. and well 5 is fine but idk if icy is commin cos he says he has a flat. but he came throo last time even with car troubles and i think louis might be jacking it. but ill call and we'll see what happens off to runescape for me ^.^

_Vulcan

Smash Rookie
lol yes and u didnt get mad as you usually do when you fall at the hands of oli =X..lol any ways it was fun and i look forward to having you guys over again but not this week cos im booked for skools and works and such...btw who is crazy cloud!?

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
He's a Jigz player. Nah I did get a bit mad and my playing suffered because of it like always but then I chilled out. I want to learn a decent way to fight Oli with Falco because I feel like if I change up my playstyle I can do better with him. Even the changes I did before those guys got there helped against you remember? Still needs more work though.

We should should all go to this:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=201149

There's a crew event and I think my friend Brian would want to go soooo....

Me, Brian, Camilo, Louis and Icy? Can this happen?

_Vulcan

Smash Rookie
He's a Jigz player. Nah I did get a bit mad and my playing suffered because of it like always but then I chilled out. I want to learn a decent way to fight Oli with Falco because I feel like if I change up my playstyle I can do better with him. Even the changes I did before those guys got there helped against you remember? Still needs more work though.

We should should all go to this:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=201149

There's a crew event and I think my friend Brian would want to go soooo....

Me, Brian, Camilo, Louis and Icy? Can this happen?
I wish i cood go but i work on saturday =( and yes your falco has gotten better and im personally telling he is ur main cos you do change it up....* lol at haingrabing oli to end of stage and spikeing him when i had no pikmin 0.0 lmao* but i dnt do to great against falco but that case i wood juss use dk =D

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
sorry buddy i dont swing that way but if you wanna play smash instead ill be happy to give you some lessons.
Hahaha. pwnd.

Ha dude Camilo you buchered that post. L3rn t00 sp31. You would go DK on my Falco...lol please do.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry, the only thing id give you would be a JV 4.

You still using Lucario?
honestly i havent played brawl in forever ive been playing melee on the regular now ever since i crashed my car and i dont go out as much anymore. but if you wanted to play brawl that would be cool. and yea i would probably use lucario, cuz lucario got hands son lol

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
^ I want to get in on this. I still havn't played you in either game but I'm not so good at Melee so I'de prefer Brawl.

_Vulcan

Smash Rookie
nana m-d mostly likely having ppl over for smash you guys comming!!! i want to play new ppl so if any1 is willing to come let me kno and maybe we can chill somtime!!! Aim it playaz!

_Vulcan

Smash Rookie
goood **** last night....icy i kno u dnt have internetz but...what happend to us...metahax is sooooo lame. You did really well last night too bobby. tell m-d to watch out for ur fox .....and my wolf 0.0 xD

TeeVee

Smash Lord
No one around here plays smash except Noodles =[

you guys need to move near new haven lol

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
D00dz we gotta make a date for super smash meet party time+pizza extravaganza.........get on that Mil. When are you guys free this week. Ace you wanna come down too?

_Vulcan

Smash Rookie
def man we need like 4 teams...yea like 8 ppl includeing me and have liek a smash party with mad food and pizza at my house....unless som1 has a bigger place...but i think my room is pretty big. idk when but im think it wood be me and levi, m-d and nana, icy and noodles, and maybe another team or 2 and have like a team tourney lol for muny!!! ok now im over exagerating but who knos it cood happen and then each person can give me 3 bucks for using my giant room xD or not idk we'll see juss a thought but if i did decide to do that who wood want to come?!

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
Been really busy (21 now wooooo ;)), but I'd like to start meeting up for these smashfests too xD. I'll start posting in here more often.

EDIT

I'd be down for that, sounds good.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
TeeVee: I'll play Brawl with you if you'd like. Noodles tells me your ROB is really good. I used to play his all the time. I'm from North Haven.

Crazy Cloud-Where you from? Lets play. PM me if interested.

Also: Smashfest talk? Noodles also told me about talk about a smashfest and I'm interested. Brawl only? If so, I'm down for teams. Teams are cool.

I'm free this week Wed and Fri. Hit me up/PM me if you want to play.

-POF

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I'm down minus the $$$ tourney deal lol. Let's just chill. Maybe friday? Pof can you come up with Noodles & maybe Wes? then Louis, Mil, Matt, Icy, Tom my friend Belz and myself perhaps? I'm free aaaaalll day friday. We can do Melee/Brawl/Left4Dead :0) Maybe Louis can bring his TV as well.

Can this work?!! Also TV if you can get a ride I'm sure you're welcome ask Vulcan.

Top Bottom