• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[N.F.B CT style] : Brawl Crew Thread

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
You guys suuuuuuck! get L4D for pc. Louis how come you don't play? just get a good mouse for cheap on new egg.

noodles

Smash Champion
brawl rankings need to be done. we should get 4 panelist have each person make their own list, share, discuss, and hopefully have ct's first brawl PR. who wants to do it?

IcyLight

Smash Lord
we are gonna try to change that. me and noodles are gonna try to find a venue that's between new haven/waterbury/hartford so more people will show. Hopefully, if we find one, we can do a bi-weekly or a tri-weekly =]

noodles

Smash Champion
is anyone else interested? i cant be just me and icy. well, i suppose it can be but with 1-2 more people itll be more accurate. due to lack of brawl people i think the rankings should be 1-10 as opposed to 1-15. though even that might be a stretch.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
ill help, but tournies are more important than rankings at this point

IcyLight

Smash Lord
when i get a working car in the spring i'll be looking for a venue, i can possibly hold one in northern CT (45m from waterbury, 1h from new haven). I'll have to check though as it will be outside in a large barn (meaning plenty of room! but awkward venue--and good location for northern CT) and when i say barn it's not like an animal barn. more like a storage one

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
I am from waterbury if its not far we can have a meet ill bring vulcan and maybe nana along, then maybe Icy will join in the fun.

Btw Noodles, when are you gonna get your license?

noodles

Smash Champion
hopefully by the summer

its about 40 minutes md so i dont know if your willing lol

noodles

Smash Champion
also. howabout we just make a "noteworthy players" section. due to lack of tournaments. once they start up, we can do th pr

Top Bottom