• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Recovery tier list.

Adapt

Smash Lord
Parasol has infinate horizontal properties as well.
not quite...

Peach has prolly the 3rd best horizontal recovery, after Pit and MK.

Their glides can be truly infinite because as you glide in a sine wave pattern you can actually gain a bit of height iirc, or at least stay at exactly the same height.

Charizard is 4th cuz his glide is terrible

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Wario is WAY too far up. And how are Lucas and Ness so far apart? I know Lucas's is easier, but does that really make that much difference? And Kirby should be above JP, his upspecial actually brings him up, and Jp's doesn't.

I agree on Falco, Wolf, and Ike, which are my mains btw. I get the characers with bad recovery...

CrAzYdRuNk

Smash Cadet
Wario is WAY too far up. And how are Lucas and Ness so far apart? I know Lucas's is easier, but does that really make that much difference? And Kirby should be above JP, his upspecial actually brings him up, and Jp's doesn't.

I agree on Falco, Wolf, and Ike, which are my mains btw. I get the characers with bad recovery...
Wario has an amazing recovery! His bike pretty much covers everything that you'll ever need, and corkscrew is always a failsafe.

_clinton

Smash Master

Lucas has Magnet, PK Fire, Rope Snake, and the same 2nd jump as Ness...plus his PK Thunder goes 1.25% further then Ness' and can't have the distance cut in 1/2 if you hit something...the time needed to use PKT2 is the same as Ness' really...

Still think Ness is to low...of course I'm pretty sure PK Nintendo isn't even looking at the list anymore...

Veril

Frame Savant
And Kirby should be above JP, his upspecial actually brings him up, and Jp's doesn't.
Are you f***ing serious. Jiggypuff falls slower than Kirby, moves faster in the air and has better maneuverability. Jigglypuff has rollout and rising pound, aka infinite horizontal recovery. Rising pound is great for helping the vertical recovery as well.

Lucas has Magnet, PK Fire, Rope Snake, and the same 2nd jump as Ness...plus his PK Thunder goes 1.25% further then Ness' and can't have the distance cut in 1/2 if you hit something...the time needed to use PKT2 is the same as Ness' really...

Still think Ness is to low...of course I'm pretty sure PK Nintendo isn't even looking at the list anymore...
Ness can't zapjump or magnet pull and Lucas has a tether.

_clinton

Smash Master
Are you f***ing serious. Jiggypuff falls slower than Kirby, moves faster in the air and has better maneuverability. Jigglypuff has rollout and rising pound, aka infinite horizontal recovery. Rising pound is great for helping the vertical recovery as well.
Rollout sucks...

Top Bottom