• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
because i simply dont like reading monsier gates, thats why
ive come across christmas carol, and oliver twist. and because apparently every charles ****ens book has to be turned into a godawful musical. it means i flee from them...fast

eh, i just dont like classic literature XD

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm so glad this thread doesn't move as fast as it used to.
Makes catching up with everything such a breeze. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Got another sketch up. Follow's Ryo's latest ponyfic "Unwanted Attention" (which just got updated on his Equestria Daily feature, same page as his "Moldbreaker") 'Grats to him on that success.
[COLLAPSE="Hi, Spike~"]
Picture links to the dA page[/COLLAPSE]

As for Target, manged to buy the comforter set. The picture is a lie, figures there would be no pillow cases, but a tote bag is pretty chill to be included for $33.
[COLLAPSE="Bed Swag"]

Tote Bag / Front Side / Back Side[/COLLAPSE]
Now I have to scour Target for the pillow case section.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
[COLLAPSE="Hi, Spike~"]
Yeah, this is pretty typical.

As for Target, manged to buy the comforter set. The picture is a lie, figures there would be no pillow cases, but a tote bag is pretty chill to be included for $33.
[COLLAPSE="Bed Swag"]

Is this made for a child sized bed or like an adult twin?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Turns out my friend goes to Target often, and her mom's girlfriend buys her whatever. Might give her some money to buy me a figure, maybe. I should ask her to give the show a try, she's a pretty cool friend, and I've probable reason to believe she'd like it. So far, I've only shown her scenes.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Got another sketch up. Follow's Ryo's latest ponyfic "Unwanted Attention" (which just got updated on his Equestria Daily feature, same page as his "Moldbreaker") 'Grats to him on that success.
[COLLAPSE="Hi, Spike~"]

[COLLAPSE="Bed Swag"]

o.o Thunder stolen..

It is fine.. We are used to this sort of thing and shall refrain from the needless... sad moping...

BUT ANYWAY IT IS UP THERE YES.

CLICK ME, I AM HERE!
It is like an episode of MLP, so be sure to check it out.

By the way, quite an interesting choice for a bedsheet.

It does prominently feature Twilight Sparkle, but with Princess Celestia there it would mean you would be unable to make any moves on her. I would wager that a pillow made like Twilight Sparkle would be better for cuddling purposes. What kind of fabric choice is it it?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Sure, and don't get so defensive about it. It's a good story, it just has some bumps to work out.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Yeah, this is pretty typical.

Is this made for a child sized bed or like an adult twin?
Yeah, sadly I'm pretty sure somepony already thought of the idea eons ago. But none of us read every single fic post. And it's just a mini side story, wonder where Ryo'll go next.

Adult twin. As shown, it fit snugly. I may be small, but not that small.

=

o.o Thunder stolen..

It is fine.. We are used to this sort of thing and shall refrain from the needless... sad moping...

BUT ANYWAY IT IS UP THERE YES.

CLICK ME, I AM HERE!
It is like an episode of MLP, so be sure to check it out.
Sorry, Ryo ;n; I got super excited when I checked your EqD feature along with finishing first part of your picture. Share happiness?

By the way, quite an interesting choice for a bedsheet.

It does prominently feature Twilight Sparkle, but with Princess Celestia there it would mean you would be unable to make any moves on her. I would wager that a pillow made like Twilight Sparkle would be better for cuddling purposes. What kind of fabric choice is it it?
Yeah, co-features Celestia. I was really hoping the pillow cases would still fit in the tote bag but it's just the comforter. 100% Polyester Microfiber dumb fabric.

=

I'll assume our local Spike has ideas of where ponyfic Spike was OoC. Maybe we should've consulted him before the submission. You also rushed to submit after your super-editing escapade last night.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Ima a great writer, according to all of my teachers, but I only write well with characters I personally develop. Idk if I could do a pony fic, if I did, there has to be very little of the Mane 6, or I just can't continue.

Also, ponies would be a complete turn for me. I usually write... darker stories. War, running from home, were-wolf fics. Etc. And I don't know if people would like a darker pony story..... opinions?

:phone:

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Sure, and don't get so defensive about it. It's a good story, it just has some bumps to work out.

*Paces and ponders what could possibly be wrong after so much work*​

It's not that I'm being defensive... I am simply trying to find out what further little things should be corrected so that this conversation will never take place again.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Ima a great writer, according to all of my teachers, but I only write well with characters I personally develop. Idk if I could do a pony fic, if I did, there has to be very little of the Mane 6, or I just can't continue.

Also, ponies would be a complete turn for me. I usually write... darker stories. War, running from home, were-wolf fics. Etc. And I don't know if people would like a darker pony story..... opinions?
You're crazy, NiTE.

There's nothing wrong with a lack of Mane 6 in PonyFics. Isn't Fallout Equestria, one of the biggest fic series to hit the internet for MLP, comprised mostly of OCs? Personally, my favorite type of fanfics are those set in the same universe with the same concepts, but without the same characters. That's what the SHOW'S for.

There's so much GrimDark and regular dark fics for MLP now that this would be welcome, Nite. Half of the fics that are praised happen to be much, much more mature than the show's content. Again, this is something that most people in the ponybase would LOVE.

I say go for it, man. If ya' want, have a little chit chat with me over AIM, I'd love to see what ideas or plans you got. I can also get on the Xat too if need be. :applejack:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
As much as I want to talk about grimdark fanfics, I'm planning something with vinyl, derpy, and octavia.

It's a secrety fanfic.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Not if the horn rubs the backside of her neck.
Oh my. Sounds serious.
I like.

==

If you're serious about it, I'm still up as SWF Brony's editor/proof reader on the side. Don't give in to any neigh-gativity.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'll assume our local Spike has ideas of where ponyfic Spike was OoC. Maybe we should've consulted him before the submission. You also rushed to submit after your super-editing escapade last night.
I assume you're talking about me.

Don't consult me on any Spike-centered fan-fiction before you've actually written it because I'll just end up turning him into a Mary Sue. Marty Stu. Whatever. I can help with general proofreading though.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
You're crazy, NiTE.

There's nothing wrong with a lack of Mane 6 in PonyFics. Isn't Fallout Equestria, one of the biggest fic series to hit the internet for MLP, comprised mostly of OCs? Personally, my favorite type of fanfics are those set in the same universe with the same concepts, but without the same characters. That's what the SHOW'S for.

There's so much GrimDark and regular dark fics for MLP now that this would be welcome, Nite. Half of the fics that are praised happen to be much, much more mature than the show's content. Again, this is something that most people in the ponybase would LOVE.

I say go for it, man. If ya' want, have a little chit chat with me over AIM, I'd love to see what ideas or plans you got. I can also get on the Xat too if need be. :applejack:
Alrighty, sounds good. I can start writing over the weekend. Only starting with short stories, gotta get a feel from the writers here first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom