• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
This Nike guy sounds awesomee!
WELCOME!!!
Fluttershy+Pinkie Pie= GOD TIER

:phone:
i think most people have that combo though, so yeah...
also welcome to the herd nike
you said nothing about not mentioning this to other texans though, trolo

Fluttershy is best pony.

i lost at that gif
i would agree is shes probably the only pony whos made me legitimately daww. but iono, i lack an outright favourite

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Though Twilight expected everypony else to know. High Asian Expectations.

Also I'm sad that Target's MLP Canterlot coupon expired, I was about to give in either to the $20 atrociously maned Twilight cuddle pillow or a $30 MLP Canterlot twin comforter set (which I'm in it for the Twilight Sparkle pillow cover)
[COLLAPSE="References"]
[/COLLAPSE]
Found out that you can curve her mane around her neck like it's supposed to. But the lack of bangs disheartens me.

Which to get first?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
the bed set, THE BED SET!!!!
i want it

in other news: i feel like hakan, im currently all oiled up in tanning lotion in a cheapass attempt at giving me an indian colour scheme for my dudley cosplay
i cant help but notice im beginning to look damn sexy after many weeks of manual labour. just lose the last bit of padding on the front and im a solid 7/10

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Fanon, anything fan-created that is acknowledged by the majority of the community of fans as "fanatically canon" implemented among following fan works. (Such as nick names or personalities.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom