• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Nah. I think I'll agree with Pinkie as the better motive.
Twilight's second. And Dash's. . . a distant third. That's more like pranking than scaring.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Well you're just no fun.
The point of the holiday is to be scared.
I'm kinda ok with her doing it even though it's a ***** thing to do, but she definitely overdid it in the end when Twi was trying to get Pinkie to not "fear" Luna.
Although the one positive thing I have to say about it is that it made watching Luna give Dash a taste of her own medicine was too good.

Plus I loved Twi in that wizard costume.
So adorbs.
===

I also forgot to mention that I'm like a 3.5 on that facebook list, but it's lacking in categories.

Also that Ajay tumblr thing is great.
/bookmarked

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Rarity was better than RD in this episode.
No Rarity or RD bias, is just that Dash there wasn't being fabulous nice.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I'm kinda ok with her doing it even though it's a ***** thing to do, but she definitely overdid it in the end when Twi was trying to get Pinkie to not "fear" Luna.
Dash was scaring everybody, she simply didn't realize what was going on there. And scaring people on Halloween/Nightmare Night is hardly a reason to call them a *****, that's kind of the expected behaviour for that night.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Essentially, RD running around startling everypony wasn't really any different from Pinkie Pie going around inventing reasons to be scared of Luna, whether or not everypony else was genuinely afraid of her.

Phantom Gamer

Well, THAT'S understandable, but I don't think Dash knew about the situation.
Dash was scaring everybody, she simply didn't realize what was going on there. And scaring people on Halloween/Nightmare Night is hardly a reason to call them a *****, that's kind of the expected behaviour for that night.
Well I said it was ok for most of the time other than that time I mentioned, which I considered that she was aware of the situation.
I guess I won't hold that against her too much then.
She's still down a rank though.

===

I'm fine that Luna didn't get a song this episode.
If they did they'd probably do something like replace Fluttershy's scene with the song and then we'd be missing two of the mane 6 that episode.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I wonder if RD was totally unaware that Luna was around throughout the entire episode.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
3 enjoys fanart (brony threshold)
This is me.

9 doesn't make sense to me because I don't understand how you could like the rule 34 without liking the show and the characters. Then again, I'm not a furry, so maybe that's why I don't get it.

I thought this was supposed to be Ermac?
No, Ermac is the red ninja, Scorpion is the yellow ninja.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's entirely possible, Gates.
I love Panty from El Arca, but the movie she comes from is awful. Her personality also is pretty crappy. :applejack:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I just realised that this newest episode still hasn't solved the "'Tia" dilemma. Now Luna really has to appear again so she can not call Celestia that.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
your personality is pretty crappy. :applejack:
You're the one who plays Melee. :applejack:

I just realised that this newest episode still hasn't solved the "'Tia" dilemma. Now Luna really has to appear again so she can not call Celestia that.
Don't worry. We'll bathe in the glory of a "Tia"-less universe.
Seriously, that nickname is so lame. :applejack:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
u got a problem with me playing the most recently released Super Smash Bros. game? :luna:

Phantom Gamer

I also know for a fact that Luna will not call Celestia "Tia" since Luna has already proven to be nothing like any of the fanon stuff relating to her that I'm aware of so far.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
>swf needs a luna smiley
Xiivi has done good so far, no need to go farther.
:rainbowdash:

I also know for a fact that Luna will not call Celestia "Tia" since Luna has already proven to be nothing like any of the fanon stuff relating to her that I'm aware of so far.
You also know this because you have tapped deep into the mind of Luna herself. Would YOU call YOUR sister by such a bad nickname? Maybe to piss her off, but while entertaining your not-target-audience or in public, probably not.

Phantom Gamer

>swf needs a luna smiley
Xiivi has done good so far, no need to go farther.
:rainbowdash:

You also know this because you have tapped deep into the mind of Luna herself. Would YOU call YOUR sister by such a bad nickname? Maybe to piss her off, but while entertaining your not-target-audience or in public, probably not.
Yes, Luna definitely needs a smiley.

Also regarding Celestia's name I most likely would just call her Celestia and possibly "dear sister" at times.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q
I like Tia.
sounds cute to me
maybe all of your heads are filled with lame characters from anime or stuff named Tia. I don't share this trait though.
or maybe it just sounds more interesting and exotic to me. you know, being spaghetti and all.

reminds me of Terra/Tina from FF6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom