• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I officially renounce pegasupremacy.

All races are equal. All species are equal. I apologize for being a **** to what I would formerly call "lesser beings" because it was dumb of me.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Before anyone questions why Leaf did a heel-faced turn: It involved something very oral. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It'll be released on BluRay this February, 2012.
I shall call it "Fellatious Foliage". :applejack:

Browny

Smash Hater
Applejack Fans will love this, cause of moar avatars now.

http://ask-jappleack.tumblr.com/

[collapse=Closest we'll ever Get to A Brony Powerlevel Scale]-1 hate the show.
0 neutral.
1 like the show, but don't really follow it.
2 watches new episodes
3 enjoys fanart (brony threshold)
4 enjoys fanfiction
5 enjoys shipping
6 actively avoids non-pony related interests (brownie threshold)
7 argues over why his ship is the true one
8 more interested in clopfiction and 34 than the actual show. (ponyfag threshold)
9 not interested in the show or characters, just the 34 (furry threshold)
10 regularly participates in erotic role-play / regularly commissions erotic fanart of their OC
11 is actively offended not all fans are the way he is[/collapse]
wtf is #6 regarding me? if so I dont get it.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
you do know that you are now obligated to eventually post pictures, right?

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! It is done!!!!!! :D cant wait to show yall!!!!

:phone:
Don't worry Doll, I paid attention, just couldn't post anything. Wearing that at APEX? Since YOU WILL GO BY FORCE!

Also, on the pegasi vs unicorns, it doesn't matter. We can all agree there better then stupid Earth Ponies.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I can't exactly put my finger on why this show is so much better than other shows geared at the same demographic, or other cartoons for children in general, but it's growing on me...

EDIT: Lol, @ Gilda and Rainbow Dash...

"I'm watching you...like a hawk."

"Why? Can't you watch me as a griffin?"

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
& this is why I love you NiTE! I never get ignored by u
I will def post a pic on halloween or Saturday (if I decide to go to a party after the tournament)
if ppl cosplay for Apex I will def wear it especially for the Pony Pic

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Turns out my friend goes to Target often, and her mom's girlfriend buys her whatever. Might give her some money to buy me a figure, maybe. I should ask her to give the show a try, she's a pretty cool friend, and I've probable reason to believe she'd like it. So far, I've only shown her scenes.
& this is why I love you NiTE! I never get ignored by u
I will def post a pic on halloween or Saturday (if I decide to go to a party after the tournament)
if ppl cosplay for Apex I will def wear it especially for the Pony Pic

i didnt ignore, i simply was busy working so i had money to buy you teabags for apex! :B

and yes, pictures are needed, you post and ill post images of me as dudley this weekend
also i wont cosplay for apex. im going dressed as me, the most awesoem custume ever

oh btw guys im calling it now, rainbow dash is going to have a pet turtle, or something commonly believed to be slow and/or boring

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh come on now gates, if i was allowed to do that, i would be doing almost everything else first

oh yeah, does anyone else in here want to to bring over some english delicasies? ganon boards wants irn-bru. doll wants teabags, i could bring a bag of werthers over?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
where's that brony apex listing? Put me down as a maybe. probably going to book my flight within a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom