• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gates

Banned via Warnings

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
everypony's gone

lonely clean up time

it was great, but would've done more if we weren't so exhausted from no sleep before LK, extended hype of LK in 3D, then LoL'ing all night til premiere time, and finally sporadic crashing.

good stuff, y'all, too bad we were too messy to get a decent mane 6 + leaf pic :(

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Spelt hates this thread now that people are gushing about ponies instead of paramore.

And Leaf still hates the thread cause he just thinks it's cool to hate it.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Leaf was almost too cool for the premiere

We had to wake him up violently for him to get up within 2 minutes before the show time.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
PG requested it in the xat so I thought why not? It was fun.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Spelt hates this thread now that people are gushing about ponies instead of paramore.

And Leaf still hates the thread cause he just thinks it's cool to hate it.

Nobody gushed about Paramore besides me.

I hate this thread because it sucks, and the show sucks, and the fans suck.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I just realized, didnt we hitted 30k post by LAST WEEK?
We're at 34k already....

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
With the new Season comes the dawn of a new, spammy era of episode shots and discussion.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nobody gushed about Paramore besides me.

I hate this thread because it sucks, and the show sucks, and the fans suck.
Still have no idea why you posted in it to begin with.

Or how you managed to get top 3 posters when you hate it.

McNugget

Smash Journeyman
idk, that other inbred panda helped new people realize not to take you seriously. plus it was funny as hell

vZakat

Half Genie
Here are my opinions on the show.
The good

First of, it was awesome to see all the ponies again. All of the ponies are just a lovable as they have always been. It's good to see everyone just as they always have been. Discord is by far the best part about this episode. As a villain he's great. He has a sinister yet fun style of evil. Quite trollish and tricky. Having Q voice him also gave him a certain sly feel to him that works perfectly with his personality. The change in seriousness was definitely great as well. And to hear the music get more epic with the serious change was really exciting to me as well. Unlike the season one's first episodes, this one jumps into the action much faster. The unveiling of discord came very early compared to how long it took nightmare moon to come onto the scene. Seeing the girls act against their elements was great although we've kind of seen these sides of them come out in the show anyway (well maybe not flutter meanness).

The bad

Things seemed a little bit rushed. I would have rather seen the slow degrade into disarray in equestria instead of just everything going crazy at once. Not to mention the very quick resolution of the problem (sort of). Still no luna made me sad. I was hoping she'd be there with celestia at the castle. I would think celestia would want luna there if their old foe was back. The story so far is a little predictable. After the second pony I saw that everyone was getting swapped from their element. Although it kinda turned into a good thing since I was eager to see how that would play out.

Overall

I like this episode a lot. But I think a lot of the like is purely from the fact that it's a new episode and I'm super hype about it. Regardless, I like this episode more than the nightmare moon episodes (so far). This is definitely the grandest episode so far and that's the main thing I like about it. My opinion on this episode will change (either good or bad) once the second part comes out but I can't see it making a huge change. 9/10. Probably 8/10 after the hype wears off.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Oh yeah. Today is like, the most confusing. Get up to change clothes to go to school. Then get to the bus and get i formed School is on monday and he said tomorrow's gonna be sunday.

What the ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom