• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Why am I a lowly #10? I'm clearly the best prony (As evident when I sent Espy and Red Halberd packing back to their caves) so I SHOULD BE TOP 3! ESAM SHOULD ALWAYS BE TOP 3 IN EVERYTHING FOREVER!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@Slush: Then I'll be a ******* back.

You know Rajams list, the one that counts ALL characters, not just low/low mid tiers? I'm ranked a good 80+ spots ahead of you on that. And since you brought Flayls list up, let me explain this. His list gives more points the more tournaments you enter, the more money you pay to enter, and it also gives points for low tier tournament results. Now, you go to 2 or more tournaments a month, paying a $10 entry fee and enter low tiers as well. You also have been to big tournaments like WHOBO which boost your points a ton. I've only entered one tournament a month at $5 entry or less, and don't have ANY low tier or national tournament results to boost it.

So sure, you win the low tier results thread, I'll just hold the top position in the Official SWF rankings chart thank you very much.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude

I think pinkie pie is my least favorite out of the mane (lololololol) cast but then again that might be me being a hipster.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only true mexican brony in SWF (although some of my friends liked it).
I hope we can get along (:
En el sur/bajio no consideran a los jugadores de Tijuana como jugadores mexicanos. Y ahora tampoco consideran a los bronies de BC? rantrantrantrantrantrantrantrantrantrantrant
(inb4 SMX drama.) Trolling.

Why am I a lowly #10? I'm clearly the best prony (As evident when I sent Espy and Red Halberd packing back to their caves) so I SHOULD BE TOP 3! ESAM SHOULD ALWAYS BE TOP 3 IN EVERYTHING FOREVER!
Srsly ESAM for #1.
Why am I not on that rank? I don't drown in kiddie pools like a Rainbow Dash in here does. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

random thing I wondered: we've seen both male and female earth ponies, and we've seen male and female pegasus ponies. so far I've only seen female unicorns (and very few at that). maybe I just missed it but are there any male unicorns so far?

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I would've liked to be an honorable mention too.

If only I didn't play just for fun casually.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
random thing I wondered: we've seen both male and female earth ponies, and we've seen male and female pegasus ponies. so far I've only seen female unicorns (and very few at that). maybe I just missed it but are there any male unicorns so far?
Wasn't Celestia's so called "nephew" a unicorn? It was somewhere in episode 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom