• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Hi there bronies!

I'm pretty sure I'm the only true mexican brony in SWF (although some of my friends liked it).
I hope we can get along (:

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Hi there bronies!

I'm pretty sure I'm the only true mexican brony in SWF (although some of my friends liked it).
Your from South West Florida? Damn how haven't we played? I'm from the east side but I go to college at FGCU.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Hi there bronies!

If you mean actually from Mexico, then yes. But Espy and I and... don't know who else are Mexican Bronies too ;3

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
San Luis Potosi, right in the center of Mexico. ;D

I'm not amused that people here don't know about MLP, it hasn't aired in Latin America (and I'm pretty sure it won't for at least for 3 months).

@SSG: don't worry, stuff like that use to happen all the time an acronym is used =P

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'm an italian brony :D

But thats by blood, and not location :(

edit: I'm irish too.
But i like my italian side much better.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im mostly German (slightly more than half). I was born in Cali though.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I would've taken screencaps and added text if we were going back to talking with Pony images (Which's a great idea) But I'm headed for bed. Tournament for Me and Leaf starts at freaking 11 AM, and it's almost 2 AM.

And If anyone actually noticed/cares. I haven't been posting my Deino, mostly cause I decided not too for the MLP thread and plus I was just spamming alot during April Fools day.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@ph00t: My dad is 3/4 German (grandma full and grandpa half) and my mom is half German (grandma also full German, grandpa is Italian mostly)

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
PONY PR
According to skill in smash.

1: Zajice - The Great and Powerful Zajice

2: Leaf - The Hero of Texas.

3: Espy - Salty because AJ loses races to Dash.​

4: RedHalberd - #1 Prony​

5: K Prime - Would like to be a tree​

6: Mink - Doesn't know the secret​

7: Z'zgashi - Here because he's low tier​

8: Slush - The one Cupcakes is based on

9: Shun Goku Satsu - Just another Fluttershy​

10: ESAM - Trixie IRL​

HONORABLE MENTION:​

(Lux), *Cam*, *CT*, -Googs, -Zulu-, Anjila, Anomic_Punk, Aposl, asianaussie, Aussierob123, bananarama, Bero, Big O, Bowyer, Brightside6382, Brookman, Calvo819, Cathy, Caveat, clowsui, Coolwhip, Crazy_mofo213, Crusayer, darkgirku, David K, defsithe, Dekar173, derkapalooza, DevilTrigger, Dext3rM., Diglob, DLA, DMG, Dnyce, Domo123, Dr Peepee, Dre the Ace, DrillbitSammy, drpepper111, Dsc, Dyclone, edgeluca, El Nino, Esca, Eternal Yoshi, e_alert, Frown, fUddO, G. Fang, Geist, Gerudo Knight, GreenAce, Hazygoose, hot$, Hot_ArmS, HQYZ, IGiveUp, ItoI6, Jam Stunna, JMo292, John12346, Katapultar, Keatsta, keeper, KittyMW, knightpraetor, Kuro~, L!teSpeedBrawler5000, locopoke, M, Maharba the Mystic, marioBROPRO, MegaRobMan, Mifune, Mike G, Mike2, Mink, MissingNo., MP8, MT_, mydadsacop123, Nicks, Nintendude1189, Nope, Peek~, perpetual ownage, Pluplue, PrinceAlias, Punishment Divine, pyroroth, QDVS, Ralph Cecil, RaNd0mOsIty, romkca, Sabs801, Sage JoWii, SelfPossessed, Sensei Afro, ShermantheTank, Silly Kyle, Sinister Slush+, SKidd, Slhoka, SmallsMalone, Solidusspriggan, SpeedGhost, Spelt, Starscream, Sudai, t-iceman, Teczero, Tesh, Th3 Composer, The Demi-Peach, The Paprika Killer, THE RED SPARROW, theeboredone, Timotee, Tmacc, TP, Turazrok, Ugg, vanforum, Veetaak, VK-137, Vyke, Wave⁂, Winston, Xaltis, Xirsch, XS Snap., xYz, Yomi, Z'zgashi+, Zano Shiran, Zeus, Zwarm, ~Firefly~ Sync

This is 100% accurate. I used tournament results and compared who they fought. It took a long time to come up with and that means it's true.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I completely approve of that. I might make that a link in my sig too. Hahaha.
Whats weird is, the picture slightly looks like me.

[collapse="this is just to match the picture"]
[/collapse]
[collapse="now what i look like, we have the same bangs"]
[/collapse]

edit:
Man, esam you are obviously not good at this game.
#10.
:awesome:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Man, being a top Pony and liking Fluttershy is like being a top 10 smasher and maining meta knight. You may be ranked really high and be amazing, but there are still like 12 people better than you. =_=

Reizilla

9 Da bess number. Although, I want Fluttershy burger :glare: Or at least something that shows I'm the real Fluttershy. Like,

or

or even

Actually, I like the last one.

And you all better finish the marathon without me, even if it's just one of you.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
john, you don't have a pony avi so you don't get anything!! *rage*

Reizilla

You obviously missed the part where Fluttershy can't take jokes :'(

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
That list... makes me feel bad for being unable to play any of you.... ):

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
That would realistically be a flutter-lighthoofnudge.

And nope, Angel hasn't even been used yet.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
PONY PR
According to skill in smash.

1: Zajice - The Great and Powerful Zajice

2: Leaf - The Hero of Texas.

3: Espy - Salty because AJ loses races to Dash.​

4: RedHalberd - #1 Prony​

5: K Prime - Would like to be a tree​

6: Mink - Doesn't know the secret​

7: Z'zgashi - Here because he's low tier​

8: Slush - The one Cupcakes is based on

9: Shun Goku Satsu - Just another Fluttershy​

10: ESAM - Trixie IRL​

HONORABLE MENTION:​

(Lux), *Cam*, *CT*, -Googs, -Zulu-, Anjila, Anomic_Punk, Aposl, asianaussie, Aussierob123, bananarama, Bero, Big O, Bowyer, Brightside6382, Brookman, Calvo819, Cathy, Caveat, clowsui, Coolwhip, Crazy_mofo213, Crusayer, darkgirku, David K, defsithe, Dekar173, derkapalooza, DevilTrigger, Dext3rM., Diglob, DLA, DMG, Dnyce, Domo123, Dr Peepee, Dre the Ace, DrillbitSammy, drpepper111, Dsc, Dyclone, edgeluca, El Nino, Esca, Eternal Yoshi, e_alert, Frown, fUddO, G. Fang, Geist, Gerudo Knight, GreenAce, Hazygoose, hot$, Hot_ArmS, HQYZ, IGiveUp, ItoI6, Jam Stunna, JMo292, John12346, Katapultar, Keatsta, keeper, KittyMW, knightpraetor, Kuro~, L!teSpeedBrawler5000, locopoke, M, Maharba the Mystic, marioBROPRO, MegaRobMan, Mifune, Mike G, Mike2, Mink, MissingNo., MP8, MT_, mydadsacop123, Nicks, Nintendude1189, Nope, Peek~, perpetual ownage, Pluplue, PrinceAlias, Punishment Divine, pyroroth, QDVS, Ralph Cecil, RaNd0mOsIty, romkca, Sabs801, Sage JoWii, SelfPossessed, Sensei Afro, ShermantheTank, Silly Kyle, Sinister Slush+, SKidd, Slhoka, SmallsMalone, Solidusspriggan, SpeedGhost, Spelt, Starscream, Sudai, t-iceman, Teczero, Tesh, Th3 Composer, The Demi-Peach, The Paprika Killer, THE RED SPARROW, theeboredone, Timotee, Tmacc, TP, Turazrok, Ugg, vanforum, Veetaak, VK-137, Vyke, Wave⁂, Winston, Xaltis, Xirsch, XS Snap., xYz, Yomi, Z'zgashi+, Zano Shiran, Zeus, Zwarm, ~Firefly~ Sync

This is 100% accurate. I used tournament results and compared who they fought. It took a long time to come up with and that means it's true.
I know it's not literally accurate cause of tourney results, but to be a ******* towards Gashi for the lulz.

I DUNNO MAN, RESULTS ARE RESULTS! Anyways for real, off to sleep tourney is now in 7 hours so that leaves 6 hours of sleep and being on the road to be there around 11:30.

EDIT - Here's a better Pinkie image.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Hey everyone :)

I'm kind-of new to the Bronyhood. I came here after the show was recommended to me by kyokoro_pamuyo...

I'm up to episode 8, and Twilight is my favourite character so far, followed by Pinkie.
Bumping this after lurking a little into the thread.
I really did that? lol
I'm glad I could help somepony to get into this.
I should start namesearching :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom