• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
When are people not free? When they think.
Or is he free in the sense that we can purchase him for the low price of nothing? Cuz I've got dibs. I call em. DIBS.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Well. I need a new avi.

Does anyone have some awesome RD recommendations while I go look around for one I might have saved back in the past and forgot about?

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
wow, lots of pics.

One thing to say before i go. my friend just posted this on my facebook wall.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been
ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them
openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the
fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

I figured you and your fellow Bronies might want to hear that.
While we all know ponies are truth, it still made my day :awesome:

K, i'm gone. be back Saturday or so.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I like my avi. I don't think I'll be changing it any time soon. That smile is so amazing.
I like your avi too SSGuy. I just love dat smile.
So cute. :3

=====

I also changed my avi recently, so I know I won't be changing for quite a while either.
<3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Zajice.
Is.
Back.

I thought my body was ready...
I really did.

HNNNNNG

Time to party!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Thanks guys!

I think Slush won overall, but remember you are all winners in my heart.
I made it back in... May 3rd before my GIMP 2 gave out, It's probably the worst 2 minutes I used in GIMP 2 ever.
Basic three colors over second layer with Hue and a Solar Flare. Not caring if you can see the rest of the flares in the picture.

This was of course just out of boredom since I decided to post it in an old thread where you slap kamina glasses on random stuff.

Zajice.
Is.
Back.

I thought my body was ready...
I really did.

HNNNNNG

Time to party!

As soon as I saw him login to AIM, I MESSAGED HIM RIGHT AWAY! Though he didn't answer.
My body was prepared since I was reading this.

I was expecting my friend to come back with my sandwich like I ordered him to make...but the guy still has not left the kitchen yet, even after about 45 minutes of me sitting on this moth-eaten lounge chair. My dog ran along with my friend around the time he went to get my food so now I don't have anything to rest my feet on. This chair couldn't even pull back.

I guess I better get up to see what the hell is going on in that kitchen.

"Are you in here?" I asked, walking into the kitchen to find that my friend was nowhere to be seen. I found it strange that the bread and lunch meat were out on the counter with no one around. I didn't even see the dog.

Damn. This must mean I have to make the sandwich myself, I thought. There I went to the fridge to fetch the mayonnaise to spread on my meat, inevitably when I swung it open I was face-to-face with my friend, his eyes appeared to have been gouged out and his body gruesomely bent out of shape so that he could fit on top of the refridgerator's shelves.

I leaned forward closer to the shelf below my dead friend's to get a better look at the dog also stuffed to fit inside. A knife was jabbed right through its snout and with another seemingly sharp object stuck in the forehead.

In a nonchalant way, I slammed the door shut. I finally know why it took them so long...I grew impatient and must have gone overboard with rage before I nearly forgot about the game-Oh ****, the game! The commercials are over by now!

I'll sort this out later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom