• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Finally on after a long day.

Anything worth discussing? Some one really needs to make me happy again... -.- I am sad...

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Finally on after a long day.

Anything worth discussing? Some one really needs to make me happy again... -.- I am sad...

Would you like me to make you a Twilight Sparkle signature?

<_< It will take me about ten days, depending on if I decide to start working now or later.. >_> I'm like Sunshine, the Blacksmith from Golden Sun: TLA.

<_< Or you can get a hug.. Or both, doesn't matter. >_> Cheer up, or else you'll turn into me.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Twilight's a silly pony. Pillows go UNDER your head.

Also, Ponibooru had a double update of artwork of Chapter 8 of the "The Night that Never Ended" fanfic.
I had a sad.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Still haven't read any fanfics other than cupcakes.

Also, just got done reading Yoshi guides and matchup discussions for 3 and a half hours.

I can see i missed a bit :S

Also, this pic is fun for me to spam to pony haters imo

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Would you like me to make you a Twilight Sparkle signature?

<_< It will take me about ten days, depending on if I decide to start working now or later.. >_> I'm like Sunshine, the Blacksmith from Golden Sun: TLA.

<_< Or you can get a hug.. Or both, doesn't matter. >_> Cheer up, or else you'll turn into me.
Well....A signature with Wario, Mario and Twilight Sparkle would be amazing. Thanks :D

Stop watching MLP.
It'll cheer you right up.
But I didn't watch it today. Maybe the lack of pony is the cause of my sadness.

Ahaha! So true! Thanks everyone for making me happy again! :D

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
@Rei: This is a bit old, but I'm wondering if you saw this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hYTGRRdDK3k

=============

Also this is one of the only toys when it comes out that I might consider buying since it's one of the best (and practically only XD) toy of her.
Or sadly I would if it was just her and if the hair was different. Granted I wish there we're more different pics of this so I could confirm how her hair looks in different angles.
We'll see. :/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Aww, man, haven't checked ponibooru in like 5 days, I'm probably gonna have to go through another 200 pages :<

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
But there's a large chance of there being nothing good in only a few pages :/

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Rei, I checked Booru around 3PM when I woke up.
I was 41 pages behind. Not as bad as I thought I'd be. Only took me about 20 minutes to catch up.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Ponibooru isn't all that good anymore, I checked it around 8 AM today and went through 23 pages in the span of a few minutes.
Mostly cause the images are terrible, and most questionable stuff is just "Brushie Brushie" meme having the toothbrush positioned somewhere, while the Explicit is either just Cupcakes (Badly drawn ones at that) or just OC/Fat ponies.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
i really hope Derpy gets a legit voice actor next season.

Also, Season 2 got me thinking. If there were so many lulzy characters introduced in S1, S2 will surely have some as well.
I wonder what they'll think up :p

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, Booru's quality is pretty bad now.
However, the good stuff is typically REALLY good.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Just got back from some looking on ponibooru and nothing looks worthwhile to me. I also see some of the entries for the ATG.
Although I'm confused a bit Slush, other than 2 pics that I recently saw where are these "fat ponies" of which you speak? Doesn't seem as common as I was imagining.

Also to answer your question Slush, yes I do happen to like some byrds. *points to avi pic*

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm going to have nightmares about that.
pointing out the ******** pony pun so nobody else can mention it like the witty bunch you are.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Just got back from some looking on ponibooru and nothing looks worthwhile to me. I also see some of the entries for the ATG.
Although I'm confused a bit Slush, other than 2 pics that I recently saw where are these "fat ponies" of which you speak? Doesn't seem as common as I was imagining.

Also to answer your question Slush, yes I do happen to like some byrds. *points to avi pic*
It's not really common (Which is a good thing) it's just half the time when I take a few hours brake I get nothing but Advice memes, Brushie Brushie/Bondage questionable images. Or just OC/Fat ponies. Which usually when one is uploaded, a ton of others comes along with it for the band wagon.

Also about my avatar, it's an inside joke of mine.

well not all of it is bad....
It's almost like you want me to screw with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom