• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I'm going to have nightmares about that.
pointing out the ******** pony pun so nobody else can mention it like the witty bunch you are.
No need to Spelt. You're being witty just fine by yourself pointing out that pony pun.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
So earlier today I was drawing a pony for the first time in practically forever, when I suddenly got a desire to check ED to see today's Artist Training Ground theme. And lo and behold! Today's theme happened to perfectly match the pony I was drawing! So I submitted it when I was finished, thus making it my first entry for this training thing.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I caught those on Ponibooru earlier. It's interesting to see where it goes, if anywhere.

Oh, and this made me flip:

Phantom Gamer

It's not really common (Which is a good thing) it's just half the time when I take a few hours brake I get nothing but Advice memes, Brushie Brushie/Bondage questionable images. Or just OC/Fat ponies. Which usually when one is uploaded, a ton of others comes along with it for the band wagon.

Also about my avatar, it's an inside joke of mine.
Well then I'm glad that fat ponies aren't a common occurrence.

Also in regards to the avatar I didn't realize it was an inside joke and I was just going along with it by answering it like a question.

So earlier today I was drawing a pony for the first time in practically forever, when I suddenly got a desire to check ED to see today's Artist Training Ground theme. And lo and behold! Today's theme happened to perfectly match the pony I was drawing! So I submitted it when I was finished, thus making it my first entry for this training thing.
Great. When I saw the theme for today's ATG I thought I'd be perfect for you. :)
Heck, you could've been lazy and just uploaded one of those earlier OP ponies that you did.

You'll have to tell me the name you used so I know which one is yours when I look over them.

Oh, and this made me flip:

Quite interesting.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I stumbled across something and got hooked.
Enjoy.

I'd like these comics more if there weren't so many errors in the text.

And Espy, my mind was blown. Worse than the furry coats.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Great. When I saw the theme for today's ATG I thought I'd be perfect for you. :)
Heck, you could've been lazy and just uploaded one of those earlier OP ponies that you did.

You'll have to tell me the name you used so I know which one is yours when I look over them.
I'd never do that, I'd feel like I was cheating myself if I did. And as for my name, it's a secret. :b: You'll just have to just guess which one's mine, but it'll be very hard. The name I chose is very clever, and it'll be impossible to tell based on it alone. . . probably.

Phantom Gamer

And as for my name, it's a secret. :b: You'll just have to just guess which one's mine, but it'll be very hard. The name I chose is very clever, and it'll be impossible to tell based on it alone. . . probably.
Ok, so I'm guessing trying to find your pic based on the name you use would be just as hard trying to find my pic based on the name I use. :p

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So guys, I've been avoiding this thread until I get my laptop so I can make my uber huge post that covers every little thing I missed.

And this waiting is just going to make it longer and harder. Excellent.

Btw, I love you guys, I wanna come back, but my honor is on the line here (not really, im just being stubborn, but still)

Ryo242

Smash Ace
So guys, I've been avoiding this thread until I get my laptop so I can make my uber huge post that covers every little thing I missed.

And this waiting is just going to make it longer and harder. Excellent.

Btw, I love you guys, I wanna come back, but my honor is on the line here (not really, im just being stubborn, but still)
I tolerate you too. :/ It's good to protect that honor, but make sure to embrace your dreams as well.

Also, because I am obligated by the state of Texas to say this. IN REGARDS TO YOUR SECOND LINE. "That's what she said."

We await your speedy return!

Phantom Gamer

Also, because I am obligated by the state of Texas to say this. IN REGARDS TO YOUR SECOND LINE. "That's what she said."

We await your speedy return!
I guess I should be glad I wasn't the only one who was interpreting Z'z's second line like that.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Btw, if any of you bronies play Mario Kart Wii (not counting PG, Box, and the other Sariku's thread guys), VM me, you will be glad you did.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Kurado, go down there for the Texas Championships in November, I'll be there too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom