• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's exactly what every single person in the entire world is implying every minute of every day.

BSP

Smash Legend
You guys sure are silly sometimes

Anyway, just for kicks, if there was ever a legit MLP game made for some console, would you get it?

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Okay PL, then you're TRYING to put words in my mouth. :applejack:
He's been known to do that.
======

When I saw Lyra in the third panel of that comic I actually had to check my Lyra pics cause I didn't recall her having magenta colored eyes normally.

She doesn't.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Okay PL, then you're TRYING to put words in my mouth. :applejack:
Be glad he's not trying to put other things in your mouth

When I saw Lyra in the third panel of that comic I actually had to check my Lyra pics cause I didn't recall her having magenta colored eyes normally.

She doesn't.
It's one of her slightly altered versions that they used in season 1, she also has an earth pony equivalent

zajice wins for embracing the new guiles theme though :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI9KnAYtrSI
but mine's better

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
They should have it so you cant report a post in a thread this big unless youve posted in it at least 10 or so times. That way, youd get less random people reporting random posts out of hate/dislike/hardheadedness and the actual reports you got would be more relevant and less numerous.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
while that sounds like a great idea at first. How do you define when a thread is big enough to receive this kind of ruling? and then how would they implement it?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
They should have it so you cant report a post in a thread this big unless youve posted in it at least 10 or so times. That way, youd get less random people reporting random posts out of hate/dislike/hardheadedness and the actual reports you got would be more relevant and less numerous.
That's an awful idea. Once a clique is established, more people will lurk. Lurkers can, and should, report violations.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
but this is the brony community! people shouldnt feel the need to lurk, they should come and bask in the love!
not tofer's though, thats gay

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
but this is the brony community! people shouldnt feel the need to lurk, they should come and bask in the love!
not tofer's though, thats gay
It's a thread to discuss the show.

Regardless, if something needs to be reported, we address reports. If it is reported erroneously, then we punish the reporter.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
How is this relevant to you?

anyways, you guys should probably be walking on eggshells right now.

john!

Smash Hero
How is this relevant to you?
use your imagination and think of a topic that some ignorant morons hate for no reason, even though the community itself is very nice and accepting of others.

a thread based on this "theoretical topic" would get a lot of reports from the aforementioned morons, not because it was worse than other threads, but simply out of childish spite.

if some of those morons happened to be moderators, you can imagine that the problem would be much worse.

we are on topic. quit threatening us.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i can't believe i'm becoming a fan of this show.

subscribed to this thread

basically i thought the first two eps were really epic, but i didn't continue from there. i told my girl about the show and she really enjoyed it, and continued on her own, and now asks me to watch episodes with her. pretty sweet stuff

on s1e6

overall as an animator i gotta say

really nice production quality in this show

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i feel like i can tolerate you all

after all

i used to wonder what friendship could be

until you all shared its magic with me

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
This is exactly what I was thinking. In this state of matter, most of what I'm seeing right now is pretty much dumb (no offense). Even if it is on topic, It is not the kind of topic It was before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom