• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

M!nt

Smash Champion
I'm not sure which is better between water and flying, both probably more fun than being earth tho, unless I can be a pinkie pie type.

M!nt

Smash Champion
idk I think the seas would have a lot more diversity and cool things to explore, but flying would be more useful hmmmm.
Wait can seapony's ever come out of the water?

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I like pony art the best when it's detailed with realistic shading and not when they're made out to be 3D.

=

And then unicorns live in castles. Or something.

=

Espy's only on his 4th/5th chapter of his 20+ chapter ponyfic. I'm not sure if he showed anyone else a preview of his 4th chapter, but I'm still honored that I got a sneak peek.

=

Welp, time for the weekly Friday Target stop. Mine's having a temporary price cut, and the Mini-Castle with the Twilight Sparkle with glowing horn I've been eying is 25% off ($15 from $20). Also I saw they restocked the CMC + Cheerlie buddy pack so I'll be waiting for a coupon or price cut later on.

Wal-mart, still no blind bags, but they restocked a $1 MLP FiM mini-activity book with stickers. Before there was only one of it, and some cheap *** brony (or misjudged kid) tore out the stickers from it and it just sat there. So I bought one for the extra stickers.

I also need to find a MLP FiM Sketchbook (or cover) cause my sketchbook is about to run out of pages with all these pony art.

Also Espy, if we can't meet up somehow within the weekend, you could always send me the episode commentary over AIM or Skype, 5MB isn't that much to transfer.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
chuckachuckwooowooo
chuckachuckwooowooo
chuckachuckwooowooo
chuckachuckwooowooo

If Fluttershy was an actual train she'd be the cutest sounding train ever, lmao.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
This thread moves waaaaay too fast for me.
Same. I can't even keep track of it anymore if I leave for more than an hour.

Guys for real shaq fu is mad fun.

I've been playing it on a emuhater, I really want to buy a genesis and get a fight stick for it. No one plays it cause people say it sucks.
It only sucks cause no one plays it cause it got bad reviews.
It got bad reviews cause the story line is trippy. And shaq sucks.
Wait, you're talking about the actual Shaq Fu? I thought you were talking about this game, which I call Shaq Fu because it's horrible (and no, Ultimate isn't significantly better).

The game is bad because this is the metagame.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjRHfVh39Z8
Yipes has the best commentary.

Oh, and new song from Yaplap.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgzgUqO41ps

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
[collapse="spoilers"]So here we learn that Caramel has a very special somepony. Awww, how sweet.

But wait, pause around the end of the zoom out around here, and take a look at the upper left part of the screen. It's Caramel and that tramp, Golden Harvest.

I suppose Caramel is quite the player around Ponyville.[/collapse]

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Well the cutie mark on the zoom out is not shown. It could be a reused model of the same color with a different cutie mark for all we know.

Also Slush was right on about my thoughts on the destruction of TwiCarmael. I didn't really care at all for that ship, that being only one instance on Winter Wrap Up.
Edit: Edited song out. I just copied the link from history. Forgot that colt was Noteworthy, not Caramel.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
The voice actor for Plank and Tom is simply charming.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
chuckachuckwooowooo
chuckachuckwooowooo
chuckachuckwooowooo
chuckachuckwooowooo

If Fluttershy was an actual train she'd be the cutest sounding train ever, lmao.
A lot of this.

A seapony would be cool, but I'd rather be a unicorn pirate.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Well the cutie mark on the zoom out is not shown. It could be a reused model of the same color with a different cutie mark for all we know.

Also Slush was right on about my thoughts on the destruction of TwiCarmael. I didn't really care at all for that ship, that being only one instance on Winter Wrap Up.
This song was based on that part and shipping: That Girl" by FraGmenTd
**** you. Keep out of my Caramel man-**** head canon. Assbutt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom