• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Dunno, maybe for Scootaloo it'll be a shocker like Rarity/Sweetie Belle's parents.

=

Mad jelly, you should stream whatever pony shenanigans on your laptop so the pony xat can keep up with y'all .

Gates

Banned via Warnings
MLP DINNER?!??!?!! YESS!
CALL ME K ADAM

:phone:
I didn't realize that the phone smilie automatically circumvented the caps lock rule. Back in my day we had to find clever and inventive ways to bypass it. Now all our innovation has gone down the drain thanks to scrubby programming on behalf of the site developers.

Damn kids with your rock and roll music...

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
I didn't realize that the phone smilie automatically circumvented the caps lock rule. Back in my day we had to find clever and inventive ways to bypass it. Now all our innovation has gone down the drain thanks to scrubby programming on behalf of the site developers.

Damn kids with your rock and roll music...
lol so mad.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
okay seriously guys we should either discuss APEX plans or talk about MLP in some way shape or form instead of discussing how to bypass the caps filter.

because smashers are smashers I assume plans will end up being made last minute or something but I'm down to try to organize it if no one else will.

I do not have the following confirmed bronies' numbers:
EPsilon
Golden-Psycho
Phoenix Lord
ph00tbag

okay seriously guys we should either discuss APEX plans or talk about MLP in some way shape or form instead of discussing how to bypass the caps filter.

because smashers are smashers I assume plans will end up being made last minute or something but I'm down to try to organize it if no one else will.

EPsilon
Golden-Psycho
Philomena Lord
ph00tbag
Yes you have mine, 703 963 2739. Where's a post of everypony's phone numbers?

Heartstring

Smash Legend

EPsilon
Golden-Psycho
Philomena Lord
ph00tbag
Gentlemen...
I have touched down in new jersey! And man its cold...

Because i have an english mobile phone, i'm not entirely sure how my mobile works and if my number has changed, so mr. Strong bad, I will need your mobile number!
Actually espy, I need yours too if i am to stay with you tomorrow!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm confused. :applejack:

Welp, apparently my mom saw the package and sent it right back or threw it away. Depends.
Goddamnit Rei. You couldn't have just addressed it to "Espy"?
It wasn't me. Pay attention to the thread more.

It'll be on it's way back tomorrow.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I stumbled upon this on dA.
[COLLAPSE="SHUT UP AND DASH by dignifiedjustice"]
[/COLLAPSE]
Reminds of the days in the pony xat when we brought Space Jam into the pony mix.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Even ponies can't save dubstep from being awful audio garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom