• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Family Appreciation tho. Shame on Applebloom. This chilling feeling that Twilight is not going to appear in this episode.
I have a similar presentiment. I could see Twilight assisting in supervision for the happening, seeing as her and Cherilee are well acquainted.

Episode has me in high spirits, just very ready for the episode downtime to be over.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
The fandom has already been "big." It's the recognition that's becoming overwhelming. NY? Come to Texas, we still be underground if it's that serious for y'all.

=

Searching through EqD's Music Page, one of the videos had an image that I'll relate to as a unicorn counterpart to Leaf's Meadow.
[COLLAPSE="by ~RanchdipTaco"]
Used in a meh music parody of "All I Want for Christmas is You": [PONYFIED] K3Yo1337-Ponies will come for Christmas, it's true![/COLLAPSE]

=

Leaf only orders pins for himself. We don't have a forgetful pony do we? I see Derpy "Ditzy" Do as more of a klutz, even for going East for the Southern birds.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
It's an apple cmc character episode.

It's bad.
Fixaga

Well it's official. This fandom is too big.

See you all later.
Not really, it's the crowded room effect. FiM's season 2 premiere had 339,000 views. Which is probably due to the fact that it's on a relativity unknown channel. Compare to the Adventure Time, another cartoon with a strong Internet fandom, had 2.7 million views for its season 3 premiere

M!nt

Smash Champion
It's not a cmc episode, I doubt scootaloo and sweetie belle are majorly involved.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
[collapse=What an exciting battle...]

[/collapse]

...of tongues

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I was incredibly reluctant to open that box when I read the spoiler.

john!

Smash Hero
i'd go to bronycon if i could... to increase the percentage of people there that look normal

edit: why are there 86 guests viewing this thread? there were a bunch of guests viewing another forum that i went to today. creepy.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
=

Searching through EqD's Music Page, one of the videos had an image that I'll relate to as a unicorn counterpart to Leaf's Meadow.
[COLLAPSE="by ~RanchdipTaco"]
Used in a meh music parody of "All I Want for Christmas is You": [PONYFIED] K3Yo1337-Ponies will come for Christmas, it's true![/COLLAPSE]
Wooooooow

Just another example of someone altering off of Zajice's work, which has been done before.

[collapse=What an exciting battle...]

[/collapse]

...of tongues
Didn't read much of it, but by just looking at the visuals all I can think of is the title:

When Scarlet met Velvet

Only that they were replaced by Vinyl and some OC i have no idea about.
That and they changed the scene to be a DJ competition.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
When Scarlet met Velvet, eh?
... :applejack:

Also, no internet at home. Will be internetless til the 19th.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
attention apex bronies

I am bringing my laptop so we can watch the ****ing episode (even though it isn't a Luna episode it should still be good)
we can watch it WHEREVER because I have USB tethering

WHO is interested in watching it with me and whoever else is down? i assume we'll do it after everypony is out of Brawl (which could be a while depending on Espy & K Prime's fortunes~) on Saturday or something, by then we can probably watch it in 720p. also we should all go out to dinner it'll be fun <3

let me know and I'll get a list going... i have most of everyone here's numbers so i should be able to find you guys if I don't for some reason PM it to me =D

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Learn to love it even if it is bad.
We talking about the message for the new episode or is someone disappointed in their son or daughter?

http://img.ponibooru.org/_images/0fe0a11f211bfccb146e79693673e303/102643%20-%20artist%3Aataski%20artist%3Afurseiseki%20artist%3Ataskidog%20cheese%20comic%20cute%20mouse%20rarimouse%20rarity.png
Reminds me a lot of the mice in An American Tail.

It's not a cmc episode, I doubt scootaloo and sweetie belle are majorly involved.
Granny Smith is supposedly speaking in front of the class, and we know from The Cutie Pox that the CMC are all in the same school (apparently).

[COLLAPSE=" "]
[/COLLAPSE]

Epic pic.
Epic indeed

Rapidash Twilight is a nice addition
At first I didn't realize it was Twilight and I was like "Why is Luna on fire?"

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
It'd be hilarious if Scootaloo tried to bring Dash along, because they're not even related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom