• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General 2: Resurrection

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
I just saw Rainbow Rocks on Netflix. Wow, what an improvement over the first. The animation is gorgeous, the music is memorable, the humor is funny, and the facial expressions are ****ing hilarious. It's just too bad how anthro-Rainbow Dash was an ***hole.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I'm sure plenty of people think she was already an asshole as a pegasus, so it's expected to carry over to her anthro version of her as well.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Yeah, that makes sense. To me, tho, it seemed to be multiplied by at least 20. I mean, damn, you don't unplug your friend's controller during a game. How much scrubbier can you get than that?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Does anypony here have an account on MLP Forums? Reason I'm asking is because of one of the polls and trying to get votes for Sunset Shimmer to get an emoticon :p

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Sorry, but I don't. Sunset is pretty cute, tho, so good luck.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Aww.. she's going up against Celestia who currently has the lead by one vote :( all the other characters aren't really in the running (Sunset has 52 and the closest character behind her is still in the teens..

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Dazzle should also have an emoticon. That smirk of hers is just perfect.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
All the Taco Memes just over-killed my love for Sonata. I might have to switch to Aria with Tofer.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm one of the rare people who actually like Aria Blaze the most out of the Dazzlings. :applejack:

Last edited:

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
I actually have this really silly idea for a fic where Rarity randomly speaks French nonstop, like "Omelette du Fromage" on steroids, because I see how she keeps inserting random French words in her sentences. ("Je ne sais quoi", "haute couture ensemble") I'm not sure if I should write it, since I can't seem to come up with any good jokes besides puns and repetition, and, more importantly, nothing good to get the plot going besides maybe Sweetie Belle waking up to hear her speaking "Fancy." I can always just come up with everything as I go...not sure if that's the best way to write, tho I kinda remember reading at the end of a Dark Tower book that Stephen King writes like that, and I kinda liked that book. Not sure, foggy memory. I do know some French, so maybe I am qualified to write it.

Last edited:

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
I had this interesting dream last night; I dreamt up my own MLP episode. I barely remember much from it, aside from its metal soundtrack, interesting artstyle - it looked like a post-impressionist painting in motion, mixed with anime - and its ending, where a cop (I guess) claims that he will bring some criminal to justice (I don't know for what). When Twilight, Rainbow, Pinkie, and Spike describe the perpetrator, the cop draws a sketch and says something like, "Alright, time for me to punch his face in." The aforementioned quartet cheers, and then the cop runs off a cliff and lands face-first onto the ground, presumably killing himself. (Everything was a silhouette at that part.) The ponies (and Spike) say something, and they all laugh as the camera pans toward the sky.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I had this interesting dream last night; I dreamt up my own MLP episode. I barely remember much from it, aside from its metal soundtrack, interesting artstyle - it looked like a post-impressionist painting in motion, mixed with anime - and its ending, where a cop (I guess) claims that he will bring some criminal to justice (I don't know for what). When Twilight, Rainbow, Pinkie, and Spike describe the perpetrator, the cop draws a sketch and says something like, "Alright, time for me to punch his face in." The aforementioned quartet cheers, and then the cop runs off a cliff and lands face-first onto the ground, presumably killing himself. (Everything was a silhouette at that part.) The ponies (and Spike) say something, and they all laugh as the camera pans toward the sky.
that's a weird dream O_O

The wait for season 5....

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Anyone else feel like the finale of season 1 was very...odd?
Well, I thought it was pretty anticlimactic. I know the characters kept mentioning during the season, but barely anything notable happened in the episode. All I recall off the top of my head is "At the Gala," the interaction between Rarity and Blueblood, and "You're going to love me!"

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Well, I thought it was pretty anticlimactic. I know the characters kept mentioning during the season, but barely anything notable happened in the episode. All I recall off the top of my head is "At the Gala," the interaction between Rarity and Blueblood, and "You're going to love me!"
Felt like the whole thing went against the rest of the season.Some of the characters acted...not like themselves.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
The unfamiliarity of the Canterlot life took a gradual stressful toll especially when everything is not going according to expectancy.
:phone:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
The unfamiliarity of the Canterlot life took a gradual stressful toll especially when everything is not going according to expectancy.
:phone:
Perhaps I was a bit saltier than I normally would be,if my favorite of the 6 wasn't Fluttershy.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You and Anthon's commentary of the episode is the entire point of the episode. It's what drives it.
That's what makes it such a good episode.:applejack:

Last edited:

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Meh, I disagree. I mean, yeah, some of it was pretty funny, but I wouldn't really rewatch it a lot. I thought that finale was okay, tho.

It did give us Octavia, tho. Bonus points for that.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Seriously, the whole point of the finale was to show that they expected way too much of the gala and that they all should have went to a doughnut shop together as friends right from the get-go to avoid any such disappointment. Don't get your hopes up for anything in life, kids.

This episode was obviously no "A Bird in the Hoof", but it was still pretty great.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I enjoyed A Bird in the Hoof well enough, but Hearth's Warming Eve was one of my favorites so far.
I love stories that are medieval themed.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I haven't seriously watched MLP since S1 so dunno the names by heart.
Seriously as in watch episodes more than once.

Dunno if that one AJ episode in S3 I think that was leaked early on like a wednesday so I stayed in the stream chat just to talk with /mlp/ counts though.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I think that was The Last Roundup. An Applejack episode that didn't really have Applejack in it. :applejack:

Top Bottom