• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General 2: Resurrection

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Waifu stealer.
But I guess another Equestria girls is being released or something.

In other news, 6 of same character under name WW@?

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I believe the EG:RR showing is pretty soon. So that still has the relevance of all my dismay for Flash Sentry.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's tomorrow and Sunday, Beros. I'd go, but you have to order tickets online. Silverado's the only place showing it here, and it's only available at 11am tomorrow. :applejack:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I'm waiting for it's tv appearance to watch it. Hopefully they won't cut parts of it again like they did with the first one when it airs..

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Still don't think I'll be attempting to watch any of them because of my distaste for humanization.

Not like that's the only thing I dislike about them, but it is biggest reason why I don't want to bother with them.

Last edited:

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Even though I saw the first one, I dunno if I'll get around to watching rainbow rocks.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
So I love Sunset Shimmer so much now. Also, major Rainbow Rocks story/ending spoilers below.

Honestly Rainbow Rocks was awesome, and I thought was mostly about Sunset's character development. Overall, the movie was amazing, it started out kinda slow, but the Sirens were actually interestingly designed, and even though they were obviously villains I enjoyed them. And we finally have a "Green Ranger" for the group now, something I've wanted for a couple seasons now. Besides that, I've always liked her design. Seriously, I got so hype when the rainbow got a red stripe.

All the songs were awesome, although I didn't like the intro song as much as the rest.

And there was so much Trixie. <3.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
I happened to skip over some news, but I missed an EqD post revealing a Rainbow Rocks promo for it to premiere on Discovery Family Channel (formerly The HUB) October 17. On my damn birthday and it doesn't even mention what time it airs. Gonna have to juggle a family celebration and hanging out with friends that I might miss it.

Edit: DN posted the times -- airs once per day the whole weekend.
Friday 2:30PM CST
Saturday 11:30AM CST
Sunday 8:30AM CST

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
HAPPY 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY GUYS

Tuned in for a 36-hour stream that started last night, couldn't tell if any of you were there but I'll likely be on again later. Just wanted to let you know that I love you all. Hope you have a good one!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yup. <3 I managed to stay for about two-thirds of the stream in total, including the Rainbow Rocks movie. It was actually a lot more entertaining than I thought it would be, but that's probably just because of the stream chat/watching while discussing it with other people. Which was soooooooo much ****ing fun throughout the stream in its entirety. Sonata Dusk is a lovely~

It also got pretty feelsy, especially once the stream of Rainbow Rocks finished and they started playing nostalgic PMVs. I felt so happy by the time I left, but having stayed up for nearly 24 hours I almost immediately passed out after they finished up with the streaming of season 4. I can't recall the last time I've had so much fun during a stream + chat, especially with apparent strangers.

The chat flooding and doompauling during the songs and stuff were hysterical. I was on the verge of tears half the time for various reasons I don't have to explain!

/continuingthewaitforS5

Edit: Last day of Hub network. Goodnight sweet prince, you will be missed.

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
Hi, I'm a little new here, but has anyone played the "Fighting is Magic: Tribute Edition" game, if so how is it, is it worth trying, and who is in it (other than the "Mane" 6), I would download it myself but I don't have internet right now and post all things through my phone, thanks in advanced. ( for those of you who don't know what Fighting is Magic is, it is a fighting game in the likes of Marvle vs. Capcom except with ponies from MLP: FIM as the fighters)

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's fun, but extremely shallow. Only the mane six are in it, and Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash were both incomplete. The Mane 6 Development team got a C&D from Hasbro, but some other fans managed to complete what they hadn't finished (which is why those two are playable at all).

Unless a new team comes along and finishes with more characters and the like, that's all we're getting from FiM. :applejack:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
It's fun, but extremely shallow. Only the mane six are in it, and Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash were both incomplete. The Mane 6 Development team got a C&D from Hasbro, but some other fans managed to complete what they hadn't finished (which is why those two are playable at all).

Unless a new team comes along and finishes with more characters and the like, that's all we're getting from FiM. :applejack:
Well that's disappointing, but thanks for the info.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That isn't to say it doesn't have some fun combos though.

:applejack:

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Bro I didn't know this thread was back. I need to watch Rainbow Rocks one of these days. Is it on DVD yet??

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
No, but soon. It's actually gonna air on Discovery before it comes to DVD.
You can also find places that have recordings of the theater showing.

It's good, but it's still EqG, so it sucks by proxy. It's getting a spinoff show called Equestria High or something like that.

Far better than the first. :applejack:

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
so what day and time is RR going to air on Discovery (they need to put the Hub back I already miss it :cry:)
edit nm

Last edited:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Oh you saw my post on #52? I posted the times, but then again shouldn't be hard to search up.
All three days, hard to miss it. Not sure if I can make it depending on how my celebration goes.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
yeah i must have skipped over it and just noticed it a little after..
so 3:30 eastern time for tomorrow..

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
Do any of you guys play the MLP app by Gameloft, I need friends and I don't have any, if there's already a thread about this could you post a link to it, if not my GL name is Pheonix9955.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
I'm active in the Gameloft app. Everyone else in our group had stopped sometime before the SAA update.
Zaj still plays to an extent if he isn't schooling / working.
We had a thread for it back when we had a social group before the Smashboards made the site change.

For more chances of treasure hearts and EG hears, I use all three social services.
My Andriod Phone (Crashed and it rolled back 3 month's of Progress)
GL ID: Geoberos
Facebook: Darren Castillo
If using Andriod, Google+: google.com/+DarrenCastilloGeoberos

Borrowed Brother's iPad
GL ID: dvc4011

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
I'm active in the Gameloft app. Everyone else in our group had stopped sometime before the SAA update.
Zaj still plays to an extent if he isn't schooling / working.
We had a thread for it back when we had a social group before the Smashboards made the site change.

For more chances of treasure hearts and EG hears, I use all three social services.
My Andriod Phone (Crashed and it rolled back 3 month's of Progress)
GL ID: Geoberos
Facebook: Darren Castillo
If using Andriod, Google+: google.com/+DarrenCastilloGeoberos

Borrowed Brother's iPad
GL ID: dvc4011
I'll request you on GL and your ipad if that's ok?

Last edited:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Yeah sent you one Geo's as well. I'll accept as soon as I get to both.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
So How about That Rainbow Rocks?

Also Spoiler
Would anyone know where i can get a Gif or Pic with Sunset shimmer and Twilight send out that rainbow when she joins the band to sing :p I couldn't find it in Google Search..

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Group managed to wake up in time. The premise and threat is better fleshed out. Even though they have Sunset Shimmer some test of character moments, they weren't that in depth I would have hoped it to be. The downfall and the recovery were as obvious and quickly solved as the first movie and ever other premiere episodes, disappointingly. Also Espy told me that the TV airing didn't show the actual credits and post credits scene. Had to look it up, and got me interested in how that would follow up.

:phone:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Yeah some of the parts weren't included like Spike's Photobombing Rarity's Selfie (and the selfie itself) with Fluttershy and Sunset, and Rainbow unplugging a controller..

Last edited:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Aw man, I hope that it doesn't get cut in the DVD or Netflix either. That said, I guess I'll have to give into buying both movies now since the times I was adamant about not buying EG.

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Holy hell, it returned? I'm gonna have to catch up with the episodes again. I heard Hub changed it to Discovery Family, but the channel should remain the same, I hope.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Yeah it's the same channel.. at least it is for Directv (294). they just won't be in control of the entire channel.. the Hub's commercials Are better though..

Top Bottom