• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my ideas for customizing final destination

Ridley5000

Smash Apprentice
i think it would be awesome if u could customize final destination

here are some ideas for customization:

switch design from previous smash games

change color of stage, backround, etc.

different warphole areas (instead of the scene with the clouds and the ocean)

hav master hand and crazy hand come out randomly (or not so random....hehehe...)

the other ideas will be bonuses already put on (they are always on, no matter wat)

different cheers for characters only in that stage

special pokemon from pokeballs only in that stage (if u turn off the item, they wont show up)

master balls, ultra balls, etc. instead of pokeballs (again, if item are turned off, they wont show up)

if u guys hav any other ideas, please share!:coolmonke

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Final Destination is fine the way it is (although thouse ledges should be fixed). This thread definitely won't last.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
They did Final Destination perfectly. Adding in extra items and bosses would just screw it up and make it a counter-pick or banned stage. This thread isn't going to last too long...

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Final Destination with the ledges of Battlefield would be perfect.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Thats a terrible idea

However, I do like the idea of different pokeballs as an item.

Regular ones send out regular pokemon and ultra/master would send out legendaries or something!

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
However, I do like the idea of different pokeballs as an item.

Regular ones send out regular pokemon and ultra/master would send out legendaries or something!
I don't like that idea. It will ruin the surpirise of what Pokemon you get.

Sam3231

Smash Rookie
^^
In relation to the characters and the stage, I wud say so.

Sounds like you'd rather customize the whole game not just fd, lol.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Am I nuts, or is Brawl FD smaller than Melee FD? I don't like it. ><
You're not nuts... YOU'RE BANANAS!!! :diddy:

Back on topic: Brawl's FD is in fact smaller than Melee's FD. That or FD is the same, except all the characters grew too much (look what happened on Corneria). Either way, I don't like it either.

Zunari

Smash Apprentice
Hey hey i LIKE the ledges of final destination. It sets the stage apart from the melee version and also separates itself further from battlefield.
I like the idea of seeing master hand and crazy hand in the back ground, possibly hidden within the clouds for the observant smashers to notice. I am probably too reluctant to change FD as i think they did a really good job :)

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
You're not nuts... YOU'RE BANANAS!!! :diddy:

Back on topic: Brawl's FD is in fact smaller than Melee's FD. That or FD is the same, except all the characters grew too much (look what happened on Corneria). Either way, I don't like it either.
Yeah, the characters definitely grew.

finalark

SNORLAX
I wouldn't mind being able to change FD back to Melee FD. I preferred that one, to be honest. And I really don't like the idea of master hand and crazy hand popping out, seeing how Final Destination is supposed to be your basic stage. However, the ablitiy to change where the wormhole brings you to would be interesting. I wouldn't mind being able to change the background to that of other stages such as Isle Delfino or the Halberd. And the Pokemon thing... that just feels really out of place, and probably would be a terrible addition.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
i think it would be awesome if u could customize final destination

here are some ideas for customization:

switch design from previous smash games

change color of stage, backround, etc.

different warphole areas (instead of the scene with the clouds and the ocean)

hav master hand and crazy hand come out randomly (or not so random....hehehe...)

the other ideas will be bonuses already put on (they are always on, no matter wat)

different cheers for characters only in that stage

special pokemon from pokeballs only in that stage (if u turn off the item, they wont show up)

master balls, ultra balls, etc. instead of pokeballs (again, if item are turned off, they wont show up)

if u guys hav any other ideas, please share!:coolmonke

use texture hacks for your backround needs

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
No offense intended, but alot of those ideas would defeat the basic purpose of FD. This thread is a waste...

JigglyPunch

Smash Apprentice
Change the thing floating in the stage blue so it's an Octolith from metroid prime hunters

Pazx

hoo hah
NNID
Pazx13
You sound like a moron. "Hey, i wants fd 2 look like this! Post ur opinions here, and remember tat it will never happen!"

"ever"

"ever"

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
well what if it was a higher percentage of rare/legendary pokemon. not all master/ultraballs have really good pokemon in them.
FD doesn't need any gimmic. That's the point of FD in the first place. It's a flat platform in the middle of space. Case closed.

Pez55

Smash Apprentice
Wait, why are we talking about FD only? Why not all of the stages?

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I'm just saying that if Final Destination had any hazards or obstacles or something like that, it wouldn't be Final Destination. This is a kind of a waste of a thread...

Jikko

Smash Rookie
i'd just be happy to have my FD hacked, there's an awesome one with a red sky :p

kingcobra9

Smash Ace
i've heard people complain about the edge but i never had a problem until today i have played like a noob.

but if they changed anything it would be that and the texture but mostly just the texture.

if they wanted hazards there wold be an entirly new stage

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Hmmm.... A texture hack would be nice. I was thinking maybe like mountains, forests, and sunsets...

ISMFOF

Smash Cadet
i have the solution to the I WANT THIS and the THEN IT WONT BE FD ANYMORE problems. add a button that changes FD when turned off FD looks like it normally does, but when on you can mess around and have crazy hand and all that stuff. so you can have BOTH.

and whats the problem with FD ledges? i dont notice anything wrong. they seem kinda hard to grab onto if your facing the wrong way, but thats not that big of a deal in my opinion.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
FD has already been hacked.
My FD is red with a red warp hole in the background now.

Top Bottom