• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Hammer is Bigger Than Yours: A Dedede Combo video.

PimpinTZ

Smash Cadet
hahaha futiles never even gone out of state lol. ***** :laugh:

good vid though co18. a lot of the material looks familiar.... hehehe ;)
After watching both vids, I fail to see whats the same besides Wops which are obviously gonna be in a DDD combo vid.

This one doesnt have the rob under the stage pwnage/dk waddle doo thing and overall the clips are very different.

Yours doesnt have any pivot grabs like this one does, this has alot of jet hammer kills which I dont see in ur vid as well as the wop to b reversal type thingy.

^ which is the next thing ima try to do. lol

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
I had Jet Hammer kills, but my video isn't epic like CO and Aero's, lol.

CO18, how do you go about doing your pivots? They're so clean and fast.

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
Yeah, I know you can do it like that. But you can also pivot boost it (even though it doesn't go really far) or just shield grab from a pivot. Just curious as to which one CO's using.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah, I know you can do it like that. But you can also pivot boost it (even though it doesn't go really far) or just shield grab from a pivot. Just curious as to which one CO's using.
I just Run then Hit the opposite Direction + grab like Tyser said. lol
It's not like really easy to do consistently at first but it gets pretty easy after awhile.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I just watched it and it was amazing. You're most likely one of my favorite Dedede players to watch.

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
Well Red, you're just not cool enough, I guess, lol.

Anyways, like I said before, I loved the vid, especially the ending.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Well Red, you're just not cool enough, I guess, lol.

Anyways, like I said before, I loved the vid, especially the ending.
No, its actually because my DI is so good that it's impossible to land consecutive hits on me before I hit you again. :D

But that's besides the point lol.

CO18

Smash Hero
i really, really, really liked this video. this is probably the best brawl combo video i've seen - kudos to you.
Wow Awesome. Thx alot. :)

No, its actually because my DI is so good that it's impossible to land consecutive hits on me before I hit you again. :D

But that's besides the point lol.

Or maybe its cuz you mained mk up until recently who can like hit people out of attacks such as him being able to downsmash before ddd's second jab and it could possibly be because most wops...etc are off stage and Mk is rather impossible to gimp lol

Don't worry that falco will get woped soon enough. ;)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Wow Awesome. Thx alot. :)

Or maybe its cuz you mained mk up until recently who can like hit people out of attacks such as him being able to downsmash before ddd's second jab and it could possibly be because most wops...etc are off stage and Mk is rather impossible to gimp lol

well... this might be true....... but i beg to differ, and i'll bring my point with video footage in my vid commin up.

sorry its takin longer than originally anticpated, im finding little places to record vs people.

bout halfway done with 3:45 of clips right now. just want another min or 2 before finishing it. :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Very nice video :).

Seems you have improved since I played you in Florida :).

Hopefully <3.

CO18

Smash Hero
Very nice video :).

Seems you have improved since I played you in Florida :).

Hopefully <3.

What am I supposed to be 3 stocking your gaw now? lol Jk

Those Ic's are beast but I got better at the matchup I think but then again Im not playing any IC's as good as yours.

Edit: Sebrik is The video up?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
What am I supposed to be 3 stocking your gaw now? lol Jk

Those Ic's are beast but I got better at the matchup I think but then again Im not playing any IC's as good as yours.

Edit: Sebrik is The video up?
Haha just don't get 3 stocked by my IC's again :) <3 lol.

To be fair, IC's wreck D3 lol. And it's really hard to play against IC's without experience :/.

I loved this video though.

CO18

Smash Hero
Haha just don't get 3 stocked by my IC's again :) <3 lol.

To be fair, IC's wreck D3 lol. And it's really hard to play against IC's without experience :/.

I loved this video though.
lol, Yeah it was pretty difficult considering all 3 times I got grabbed I lost my stock.

2 gud at those cgs.

OverLade

Smash Hero

I was being sarcastic XD but I see your point. You can tech chase or WOP MK pretty nicely (Didn't you WOP MK18 in that one match?).

Anyway, I needz in on the next video or whatever. And you're gonna be in my Falco vid. :D

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
I never mentioned how much this vid owned, I was too busy thinking about pivots, lol.

Anyway, this is an amazing video, it takes what the older Dedede videos have, and added some new flair. Not talking about a few little sprinkles or whatever. CO18 will change how a whole lot of people think about Dedede with this vid. I also find it a bit funny that he has mastered some stuff that I've been wanting to learn how to do properly. :p

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
my vids takin longer than i thought to make D:

like, i have a new way of recording which is just to take my wii wherever i go to play, and the second a cool combo comes or w.e. i just quit the match and save it, later recording it wen i get home.

duno why i havn't been doing that, but im about at the 4 minute mark as of now.

comeon..... 1-2 more minutes lol

OverLade

Smash Hero
my vids takin longer than i thought to make D:

like, i have a new way of recording which is just to take my wii wherever i go to play, and the second a cool combo comes or w.e. i just quit the match and save it, later recording it wen i get home.

duno why i havn't been doing that, but im about at the 4 minute mark as of now.

comeon..... 1-2 more minutes lol
The unlimited replay hack just came out, so if you just hack your wii, then you record replays of any length. It really is extremely useful, and it'll pretty much get rid of the need for recording equipment at tournies etc.. (Instead just play the finals on the Wii that's hacked). Unless you want live feed or something.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Probably the wrong place to ask this question, but this thread is one of the more active ones here atm so here we go:
In tournies (duh), when you Dededecide someone and you guys go to Sudden Death, is Sudden Death played out or does the dude who did Dededecide win?

CO18

Smash Hero
higher percentage in that situation loses
You sure about this? Like, it seems there is no clear ruling about it since it's been different in various places.

Like the SBR rule list says if the timer runs out then the winner is decided by stock and percentage.
Then if Bowser does his suicide move its automatically a win for boswer.

It seems like you would just play out the sudden since the timer isnt running out or w/e.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
in fl the higher % loses.

bowser is considered a win cuz when he has higher %, he has less control, so its up to the opponent to not DI off the ledge, so if that happens, they give the win to bowser since it was avoidable.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Ive got another question fellas. Is it true that you can infinite grab Wolf on a ledge like how you do Dedede or is this just a stupid rumor I heard somewhere?

Tyser

Smash Champion
^ Hard as in the same as Dedede's? Or is it tougher than that somehow? I have infinites down pretty well on Dedede/DK/etc so if its the same then YAY!

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah you can, Im not sure if it has to deal with positioning or timing but it's hard to get but I have done it before.

Top Bottom