• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Hammer is Bigger Than Yours: A Dedede Combo video.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Oh I see. playing on weegees vs MK is weird. Ive played raven there before, you can win but you basically have to like camp near the edges of the stage/ on the 2nd and 3rd floors while destroying the building lol or w/e because nado ***** inside.
by telling me that tornado ***** inside, ur telling me that ur utilt ***** inside, cuz utilt>nado
grrr these FL ddd's

me and clawbah are kicking dust

by wavedashing

CO18

Smash Hero
by telling me that tornado ***** inside, ur telling me that ur utilt ***** inside, cuz utilt>nado
It's alot harder than it may seem, up tilt doesn't really work if they're nadoing extremely low, of course youd use dsmash/dtilt in that situation but it really is alot harder than it seems. Then once they get the first nado since youll be flying off the walls inside youre vulnerable while youre down so they just keep nadoing until you tech and they still might get you once you do that.

Top Bottom