• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My friend owns smash brawl (Accepting any questions about game)

demondude

Smash Apprentice
Well, there goes that idea, but thanks for answering my question.

Does Sonic's up B still leave a spring if it's done on the ground? (I know it falls if he does it in the air) If someone tech rolls into a spring will they bounce off of it?
Yes

How would you rate Bowser? Is he playable?
Better then he was but still far to slow.

M.K

Level 55
Ooh, I just have a request:

Could you possibly perform Super Sonic while holding a Smoke Ball? Just....tell me how it goes, alright?

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Is the sweet-spot Captain Falcon knee in Brawl? If so is it harder to get? I think in all the Brawl Captain Falcon videos I've watched I've never seen a sweet-spot knee. I've heard some people have said it's in there, but to me it seems like even if it is it must be a lot harder to get this time. Any insight is appreciated.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Dear God, Just look at the Videos, Wolf does have a diferent moveset and isn't a clone.

demondude

Smash Apprentice
If you've played as both, who do you think is the overall better character

Samus or Zero suit Samus?

Thanks.

Samus is still great her projectiles are as deadly as they were in melee.
ZZS is okay but she isnt as powerful and her final smash isnt deadly enough.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Judging from videos I'd say Zero suit Samus. She makes Marth's range look short.
Thats what i thought, from the looks of things Zamus is still a long range fighter. That whip is quite powerful me thinks

Thanks demondude, as well, if you tried it out

does peaches FS work on opponents in the air? A recent video shows this as a possibility but it's always better to get a second opinion.

demondude

Smash Apprentice
Thats what i thought, from the looks of things Zamus is still a long range fighter. That whip is quite powerful me thinks

Thanks demondude, as well, if you tried it out

does peaches FS work on opponents in the air? A recent video shows this as a possibility but it's always better to get a second opinion.
It affects everybody.

1ofMany_ppl

Smash Apprentice
Can the announcer's voice be changed or are you stuck with it?

Are there other alternate costumes other than Wario?

What do you get if you beat SSE on Intense? Do you get anything different at the end of SSE if you don't use stickers?

What are all the sound tracks that can be played on Final Destination? Are there any tracks ( out of all the music) you felt would work better on other levels? Are there tracks that you didn't think would work but did?

How do you obtain golden hammers?

Thanks!

Tinkerer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2251-4736-2935
When picking "random" for a stage, do home-created and melee stages get included?

Proven

Smash Apprentice
One more thing. I think I saw a video where both Ice Climbers could hold on to a ledge at once, and their Belay causes whichever Ice Climber to reach the ledge first to pull up the other one. Please test these two things.

Hound

Smash Cadet
Ok, go to the training mode and add an insane amount of assist tropies as items and share the results. =)

Top Bottom