• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Dream about PC Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I went to sleep around four AMish and one of the last things I did before turning in for the night was watch some FC Diamond vids by redyoshi. That's probably how PC slipped into my subconsciousness.

So I'm walking up this sidewalk between two 4-story buildings on campus and then I see a really attractive bosnian female walking with PC, and she keeps pulling on his hair and he keeps laughing. I follow them into a hotel room where they begin making out and PC asks if I want to join. I said no and told them I just wanted to watch (which I guess is creepy, hind sight). So they keep kissing and stuff and sit on the bed and then I hear somebody pounding on the door. I walk into a closet and close it except for a small crack to see what would happen.
The bosnian girl's cousin, whos this angry lightly bearded latino in a stained wife beater comes in and tells PC Chris to back off from the girl. PC walks up to him and uses hand gestures and is like "we're just friends man, chill out" and then the latino pulls out a gun and starts looking under the bed and desks and says "I know I heard a third person in here". He starts making his way towards the closet where I am but PC kind of blocks him while pretending to just pick up dirty laundry or something (nice mindgame). But then the latino just pushes PC aside and I close the closet and lock it from the inside somehow.
The Latino starts shooting at the closet and I lean towards the wall. I count 6 shots and hear more shots and realize he's got something more than a 6 shooter. I feel a bullet go through my arm and I look through the hole to see that PC is on the floor bleeding to death. When I step out everyone is gone, even PC. I start yelling for help and when everyone ignores me, I start yelling "FIRE!". The rest of the dream is a blur and doesn't have PC Chris, so Ill stop here. Im not going gay for PC Chris btw.

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
Making-out is the best spectator's sport for a reason.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
when I first saw pc chris I wish he didnt show up to Lipton's tourney.....

First round.................y-yeah

nicaboy

Smash Champion
holy crap it was like a good book then u woke up. bummer well werid dream but i think ur playing an overload of smash lol u need more sleep dude try 2 remember more intresting dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom