• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Cousin was born with a Tail O______O

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
HAHAHAHA jk. I just chanced the title so that you guys would clik on it :p
the original title is below:

Link to original post: [drupal=2076]My Spoiled Rotten Cousins, and my Judgmental Grandma[/drupal]

(keep in mind I live in California)

OK. Well, it all started from before me OR my cousins were born. My grandfather split up with my grandmother, as he didn't like how judgmental and gossip-driven she was. Well, she of course hates him now. So, my grandmother lived alone, continued to gossip constantly, and is still extremely judgmental. She was, in short, a bitter old lady.

Fast forward a couple years after that.

My ucle, my excellent uncle, married and had kids. Those kids were my spoiled cousins. One was 3 months older than me (3 months after she was born, I was born), and the other was 2 years younger than me. A couple years later, my aunt and uncle broke up, and my former aunt went to live in Canada.

Fast forward many years after that, when I was 4 years old.

So, I was living a great life. I could talk, I was in preschool, and I was still an innocent kid. Well, my father hosted a Thanksgiving party where family members from my dad's side and my mom's side came to our house. I was, unfortunately, sick. Well, my dad put up with my grandmother. However, I did not know what happened in the dining room, as I was sick in bed. The following I found out years later:

My grandmother was horrible to my dad. She made snide comments on how he didn't have a job, my mother shouldn't be working to support our family, how he didn't contribute to society, and how my mother deserved someone much less lazy. Well, my father was really good to put up with that. He simply ignored her. Of course, she gossipped to the family about how horrible my father was.

Fast forward to when I was 7.

So because my cousins didn't have a mother to raise hem (they visited her sometimes, but not much), my grandmother considered them to be her daughters. So, she spoiled them. They got whatever they wanted, and and whenever they didn't get what tey wanted, they snitched to her, and I was forced to do whatever they want. Well, because my grandmother was so lonely, she went with my mother and I to Carmel. She forced us to take my older cousin, Emilie.

Well, this was a mistake to even go there. Within a short amount of time, my cousin snitched on me for playing the movie that I wanted to see, instead of the one my cousin wanted to see. Well, I was pissed because my cousin always got what she wanted. So, I yelled at her.

The trip turned out to be a crappy trip, and an overall waste of time (in my opinion).

Well, my grandmother being her, she told all of my uncles and aunts that I had horrible anger issues, and that I needed phsyciatric help. I also learned this later in my life.

A few months after that:

My uncle who was my cousin's father believed my grandmother, and suddenly I was the worst kid in the family. All because my grandmother is extremely judgmental.

Two years later.

My other uncle got married! His wife had a son, and suddenly I had a cousin who was not a snitch. He and I were equals, and good friends. However, my grandmother screwed things up. She never treated my new cousin (James) the same as she treated my cousins. She treated him as bad as she had treated me. Well, I didn't like this. So, we pretty much ignored my other cousins (Claire and Emilie, we call them the girls). Well, guess what? We couldn't. They snitched on us.

2 more years later, I was 11.

Well, I turned out to be extremely smart in middle school, like Elementary. Now I was the best kid. Emilie was bad in school, she got bad grades such as Ds! And Claire was not that smart either. So, I was the bed kid! Well, I was years more mature than my age. So, I started to ask questions. Why was I treated like dirt, and why did my grandma not like my dad so much? Well, I asked, and I found out what my grandma did, and what she said. I was furious. However, I couldn't say what I wanted to, because my grandmother would tell the family, and she would say how my parents told me what happened, then my family would be the worst one! And I did not want that to happen.

However, in the summer of 7th grade, I got to say what I wanted.

The summer of 7th grade:

My cousins weren't with my grandmother all the time anymore. In fact, they didn't like to be with her at all. So, because my grandma didn't have them, whe turned to me. "I just want to get to know you!" she said. But I saw what that was. I knew that she was using me as a backup.

And I was mad that she was using me, as any other person would think.

I got my chance to say what I wanted to.

My mother was angry at her too. We had to cater to her every whim. We were absolutely sick of this. So, we talked to her about it.

the rest of the story will be added.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
go for it. This is like deperate housewives but IRL, I feel for you man.
lmao hahaha

and i already did it :p

ill type it up later.

and well, shes kinda at the end of her life. but i hate the way she is critical. and my cousins are spoiled as ****. when my mom, i, and my cousins were on hollywood blvd. (they live in beverly hills, spoiled as **** lik i said lol), we wanted to go see the ripleys believe it or not place, and then my little cousin started screaming and crying and saying that she didnt want to go. lmao i walked down a block and pretended that i didnt know them XD

bobson

Smash Lord
I like reading about other people's family drama because mine has literally none. Everyone gets along and understands eachother, it's great.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
wtf

I came in here to read about cousins with tails.

*storms off in anger*

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
I wanted to hear about a baby with a tail. ):<
haha, dont we all :p

and my grandma isnt the worst one. It would have to be my cousins. I got so pissed at one that I got out of the car, slammed it, and walked home.

I was lik an hour away by walking btw.

catfriedrice

Smash Journeyman
Man alive, it's like you guys have never seen a guy with a tail before. What is wrong with you people. Am I a freak or something? It's hard enough going to work and being called a furry, you don't have to insult me like this. :/

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Man alive, it's like you guys have never seen a guy with a tail before. What is wrong with you people. Am I a freak or something? It's hard enough going to work and being called a furry, you don't have to insult me like this. :/
O___________O

i hope that you were joking.

if not, that is hilarious.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Lulz I know for REAL about a baby that was born with a pig tail.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
yeah except that was years ago. it was some asian kid apparently. they had to cut it off.

Thunderbolt333

Smash Apprentice
If your cousin did have a tail call him/her tails and you could be sonic.Then you could tell your grandma she was too slow and tell her to step it up.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm specifically not reading the thread because of the mindgames...if you want someone to read your blog, come up with an interesting title that fits the topic.

Hell, I even came in here to point out that being born with a tail isn't totally messed up or anything.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
I like reading about other people's family drama because mine has literally none. Everyone gets along and understands eachother, it's great.
Oh, it's much better like this. You don't know how much better...

haha, dont we all :p

and my grandma isnt the worst one. It would have to be my cousins. I got so pissed at one that I got out of the car, slammed it, and walked home.

I was lik an hour away by walking btw.
Dude, you're a man. It was a good move, seriously.
That shows manliness. :)

It sucks to have such a family though. Really... my grandmother used to be like that with me back in time. But as I've grown, she's been taking me more and more seriously.
The big difference was that she was cooking food for me lol.

Dude, I don't think you understand.
His cousin could be a Saiyan.
HAHAHA. I literally fell off my chair LOL.

Top Bottom