• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
I personally hate stages that **** over the characters with terrible recoveries, frigate, rainbow cruise, japes. But I guess thats just how smash works in the tournament scene >_>

Milln

Smash Champion
Dude, Stardust is multiplayer, I just set it up wrong.

Stardust tourney (There's a zillion ways we can do this. We can kill each other, king of the hill, kill each other a different way, who can do shiz faster, i dunno, amazing game.)
Bomberman Ultra tourney.
Other random *** games I can find on my new Ps3 tourney. You know that Tank game that you could play on Wii Play? Ps3 has a better version. Tourney of THAT SHIZ.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
KO, please remove SSE Jungle and online waiting from singles cp. They are way too big/ super high ceilings.
actually SSE Jungles ceiling is quite low and the sides are also easy to KO on. But i can see that for Online waiting stage but ima keep them.

-Chad-

Slackerator
There's an AL tourny that's going to be hosted on the 20th now :X

Just a heads up...I'm not sure how many people from here are going to go that instead of your tournament yet.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Over here in snowland, we decided to go to this rather than vgbootcamp.

ARG. Time to do another open/close. But tomorrow is my day off and they can't make me go in. I have to get new tires. :mad:

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord

Just a heads up...I'm not sure how many people from here are going to go that instead of your tournament yet.
If I had a choice I'd definitely chose to go KO's tournament, though I do need to start going to other tournaments. How big is that tourney going to be anyway?

Rayku

Smash Lord

Lounis is going to the Alabama tournament more than likely, so that's why my attendance percentage this month is next to 0

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
Well guys, long time no see. I manged to convince my parents to agree with whatever Phloat's parents decide. His will probably want to meet you KO, phloat can get into it better than I can.

Also: I think its only fair to give a warm round of applause to Midnight who took home the 5th place prize for Business Law at the Region 4 Future Business Leaders of America Conference this morning!! :)

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Also: I think its only fair to give a warm round of applause to Midnight who took home the 5th place prize for Business Law at the Region 4 Future Business Leaders of America Conference this morning!! :)

:D yaaaa Midnight!!1!

Haven't heard from him since he was getting prepared for Kumite :(. idk how long ago that was...

Also, welcome back Shadw. =o

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
Good to be back. Phloat and I have been playing with this new codeset, tis very fun. I only hope we can start coming to these again.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Nice to know that you guys are finally able to come its been way to long.

Oh yeah KO, are you going to HERB 3 cause I'm thinking about it, but I'm still not sure.

eisley

Smash Cadet
Me and 3 friends are possibly coming...pending on a possible Ultimate Frisbee tournament of one of them happening on the same day...but if we do (meaning he says Fvck it to frisbee), we shall require housing if at all possible. :) (coming from Athens, Ga here have some mercy!!!)

Handorin

Smash Hero
I would play Ultimate over smash anyday. It's the best sport ever.

I miss the days when I could play. =(

Handorin

Smash Hero
My statement would still have been true for me a few months back when I had the time to do things I wanted, like play Ultimate over Smash tournaments. >_>

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
Hey, if any of you guys are ever over in the Nashville / Franklin area, you should totally come over and brawl with me. My parents don't seem to care much who you are or even that they are present, they just don't want me at someone else's place.

It gets pretty lame since Phloat is the only other person in the local area that smashes, and it'd be awesome to get some playtime with other people in besides just at tournaments. Fully stocked kitchen too! :D

BunBun

Smash Master
Hey, if any of you guys are ever over in the Nashville / Franklin area, you should totally come over and brawl with me. My parents don't seem to care much who you are or even that they are present, they just don't want me at someone else's place.

It gets pretty lame since Phloat is the only other person in the local area that smashes, and it'd be awesome to get some playtime with other people in besides just at tournaments. Fully stocked kitchen too! :D
I visit my buddy in Brentwood every now and then, but I don't play Brawl =(

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Me and 3 friends are possibly coming...pending on a possible Ultimate Frisbee tournament of one of them happening on the same day...but if we do (meaning he says Fvck it to frisbee), we shall require housing if at all possible. :) (coming from Athens, Ga here have some mercy!!!)
Dude it would be awesome to house you. Either my self or one of the locals can house depending on how much comfort level you'd like when you sleep.

B+ and its done. I need to drive to brentwood to see the place anyway cause i havent been there in soooooo long.

Nice to know that you guys are finally able to come its been way to long.

Oh yeah KO, are you going to HERB 3 cause I'm thinking about it, but I'm still not sure.
Yea im going to HERB3 hopefully Mike G hasnt teamed up with someone else for Melee cause I asked him a while ago. PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME MIKE G!!!!! Also Mr.P teamsies for this next monthly? Team we will win cause we play ganon.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Sorry KO, I already promised binxy that I'd team with him like almost a month ago so yeah... if however he is unable to make it I'm totally down. Lol you planning on getting a mini van again for herb?

eisley

Smash Cadet
Dude it would be awesome to house you. Either my self or one of the locals can house depending on how much comfort level you'd like when you sleep.
Comfort level for us would be just enough room to sleep without having to pull a Dracula and sleep standing up. :laugh:
Can't wait to meet ya'll and Zeon in person, who would've thought that he was one of my roommates' cousin and I didnt even know it. lol Good times. :chuckle:

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
B+ and its done. I need to drive to brentwood to see the place anyway cause i havent been there in soooooo long.
Hell yes!

I visit my buddy in Brentwood every now and then, but I don't play Brawl =(

Lol, my bad, I assumed that you guys would assume I meant Brawl+.

I think that in like a year or so no one will play normal Brawl, everyone will either play melee only or B+.

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
I think that is being a little overoptimistic, but I would love to see myself eat my words a year from now. :lick:
Yes it is, because it will never truly die out because new people will always be playing SSBB for the first time. So while eventually everyone interested in competitive smash might eventually glide to one side or another, another person would eventually replace them.

eisley

Smash Cadet
Yes it is, because it will never truly die out because new people will always be playing SSBB for the first time. So while eventually everyone interested in competitive smash might eventually glide to one side or another, another person would eventually replace them.
so....you agreeing with me on your other message being wrong?:confused:

Top Bottom