• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Rayku

Smash Lord
I swear... Diddy vs. Falco is the most annoying thing... Gonna MK you froobs. <D:<

Any idea on when the next HoS is?
Fighting Metaknight is so satisfying in Brawl+. Bring it on.

I'm definitely going to start trying to fixate a ride to this tournament, although it's right after Christmas and I don't know if anyone will be able to go.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Fighting Metaknight is so satisfying in Brawl+. Bring it on.

I'm definitely going to start trying to fixate a ride to this tournament, although it's right after Christmas and I don't know if anyone will be able to go.
its either Do right before or Right after so Whichever is fine for me.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
If I make it to the next one, I definately want some friendlies with ya, I don't think I've ever played you before O_o.

Except. for that one time in doubles.

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
Honestly Slash, as a Falco player I feel very comfortable against meta knight. I would have a harder time against Snake just for the fact that I cannot kill him.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Honestly Slash, as a Falco player I feel very comfortable against meta knight. I would have a harder time against Snake just for the fact that I cannot kill him.
I hate that Snake vs. Falco matchup as well. I just feel more comfortable with MK than anybody else vs. Falco, so it's probly what I'm gonna end up doing. .-.

Milln

Smash Champion
What are your thoughts on what they have done to Squirtle's most viable move (F-air)?
I hate it. I think it makes yet another one of his moves nearly useless outside of maybe 2 situations. They didn't even give it shield stun along with the power boost. Ignorance. It was good BECAUSE it was fast and BECAUSE your back air had half the priority. Now you have to broadcast your plan like a week in advance. It's fuggin' SLOWER than Ganondorf's fair and weaker to boot. I can understand the weaker cause Squirtle's not a meat mountain of destruction...... >,>

But since I don't whine on the Brawl+ forums constantly to slowly destroy a character that I can't beat with my main instead of figuring out how to deal with a character and actually trying new things, they won't listen to me.

I guess if I plan to keep playing Brawl+ I'll either live with it and find something for it, keeping my complaints to myself and make jokes about it (I now make little explosion noises whenever I connect with it) or find a new character or just take this as my cue that my kind isn't wanted in Brawl+.

I dislike the +developers and how they cater to a group for little actual reason.

bob-e

Smash Journeyman
Singles are going up. Unfortunately, I somehow didn't get the losers or grand final replays. There's also a good chance that I'm going to have a few matches named incorrectly, since come people don't play with tags.
http://www.youtube.com/user/GameGalaxyBrawl

KO, what do you think of the GSH1 nightly? Will it be used for the next tourney, or are we sticking with 5.0?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Singles are going up. Unfortunately, I somehow didn't get the losers or grand final replays. There's also a good chance that I'm going to have a few matches named incorrectly, since come people don't play with tags.
http://www.youtube.com/user/GameGalaxyBrawl

KO, what do you think of the GSH1 nightly? Will it be used for the next tourney, or are we sticking with 5.0?
i havent seen any glitches so far in the GSH1 set so it seems like it would be best to go with the newest build. we should probably just wait it out a bit though.

Rayku

Smash Lord
i havent seen any glitches so far in the GSH1 set so it seems like it would be best to go with the newest build. we should probably just wait it out a bit though.
I really don't like the new build (not just because of Lucario's lack of auto-snap, but that is a really big hindrance. I'd explain but it'd be biased to another's point of view) because all they did was nerf people.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I really don't like the new build (not just because of Lucario's lack of auto-snap, but that is a really big hindrance. I'd explain but it'd be biased to another's point of view) because all they did was nerf people.
I kinda think a lot of characters needed that though.
Its better than 32 metaknights

Lucas has a zair now though O_O
lucas has had a zair for a couple builds

j00t

Smash Champion
A lot of characters are ridiculous in Brawl+ IMO.

Do they have release notes for each build? I'd like to see what they did with this latest release.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I kinda think a lot of characters needed that though.
Its better than 32 metaknights
Ness was the only OP character that I really felt had an edge. Other characters just got nerfed unnecessarily.

Whenever Lucario hits a lip that can not be clung to before his entire upB is done, he goes into free fall and dies.

-Chad-

Slackerator
...and?

Whenever someone grabs the ledge and I'm playing a multitude of characters I can't grab it and die. If only they could attack out of their up-b's :X I don't think this is going to change Lucario much.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ness was the only OP character that I really felt had an edge. Other characters just got nerfed unnecessarily.

Whenever Lucario hits a lip that can not be clung to before his entire upB is done, he goes into free fall and dies.
Now you know how poor Olimar feels. =(

Rayku

Smash Lord
...and?

Whenever someone grabs the ledge and I'm playing a multitude of characters I can't grab it and die. If only they could attack out of their up-b's :X I don't think this is going to change Lucario much.
I'm basically just saying Lucario's recovery is really gimpable now. Normally it's not.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion

Well everyone also got a gimp due to the new Hitstun modifier. Bowser is actually Close to being OP now hes a beast. everyone who recovers with Side B better Be careful cause its a little weird now. Ness was only OP with His Fair and they fixed that quickly. Luc's recovery was OP but now i haven't seen the new Recovery. I need to see it. CF's Dthrow got hella nerfed but they buffed Uthrow to compensate so now you have to predict which throw he is gonna do. DI incorrectly and get wrecked with combos.

A lot of characters are ridiculous in Brawl+ IMO.

Do they have release notes for each build? I'd like to see what they did with this latest release.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8902661&postcount=2

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Y'know... I've yet to test out that beta.

But does anybody by chance know the effects of the removing auto-sweetspot on side-b's reached Diddy?

Not complaining or anything, I mean I understand characters need weaknesses but... I'm curious if from now on it'll make me HAVE to go through the full monkey jump or not. That's kinda throwing a huge sidewinder on the recovery aspect there...

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Y'know... I've yet to test out that beta.

But does anybody by chance know the effects of the removing auto-sweetspot on side-b's reached Diddy?

Not complaining or anything, I mean I understand characters need weaknesses but... I'm curious if from now on it'll make me HAVE to go through the full monkey jump or not. That's kinda throwing a huge sidewinder on the recovery aspect there...
it did. Diddy's Recovery got wrecked again. I feel bad for him now. Its just safest to go for the stage on him now for sure.

Top Bottom