• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
There is going to be a new set, tomorrow being the earliest.
hopefully they do fix Squirtle's Fair. Though he is def not horrible with his Fair. I kinda like it but it would atleast need a lot more BKB. Or some kinda of shield stun. Ive gotten pretty good at comboing into it though.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
I think its hilarious that you can combo with that move man :laugh:. Yeah I hope they do something more practical with it, I'm tired of acid's *****ing, and would hate for Milln to stop playing brawl+ as much since his character got shafted so badly.

Milln

Smash Champion
Nuh, Rayku. It's also the one where Lucario has no ledgesnap and Battlefield Autokills you if you come anywhere near the edge.

Doromac

Smash Journeyman
People and they Poogeymanz in B+ man.
I haven't played the latest beta much, so I'll see what's going on with mah Ganon and Jiggz. That'll pretty much decide if I'll play B+ there or not.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
So I really want to go to this.

Someone hop over to the Alabama thread and convince some people to go.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'll just pick Metaknight on counterpicks because I won't be having fun anyway :(
LOL -go for it-. I eat Metaknights for breakfast, ESPECIALLY in +

Yeah, I support Skyworld as a neutral. Yeah, the hittable ground makes certain attacks last longer (quick D-airs from Lucario, Donkey Kong Dtilt/Dsmash/DownBomg, Marth Fsmash/Dtilt, etc...)

Up to you, TO :)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Cyner if you're free tonight and want to go to the INN, I can pick you up. No money johns, just come and hang out even if you don't enter the tourney.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Cyner if you're free tonight and want to go to the INN, I can pick you up. No money johns, just come and hang out even if you don't enter the tourney.
I'm gonna be there, but not till a bit later. Probably not till around 12 or so. The tournament portion will probably already have started by then I suppose.

wtwalait aka Player 5

Smash Rookie
So yeah new beta codeset
ganon downthrow=000000000 knockback
they just lay done on the floor
Brawl+ is getting kinda stupid now. Their just changing crap for no reason =\

Rayku

Smash Lord
So yeah new beta codeset
Ganondorf had a 0-60 chaingrab on -several- characters without that. That actually sounds like a decent idea, although it leads for infinite tech chasing lol.

I support it.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
So yeah new beta codeset
mhm. I tried the new beta with Bosco, and even though I'm liking the feel of MK right now, I'm just tired of all the constant changes. I probably won't get deep into learning the game until the game goes "gold" and is basically "finished" though I have a feeling that'll never happen.

On another note, I won't be there on Jan 2nd.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
So yeah new beta codeset
if they dont tech the throw its a Free Jab/Dtilt depending on the size of the character. Its better for the Metagame but looks totally out of place. If they do tech you just tech chase like you would with Side B. It was a necessary Change.

I felt the need to re-quote this. Finally the WBR gets someone who really cares about the project as a whole in the creation of Brawl+. TheCape is doing things that make a difference and he is doing what is necessary to make the game Balanced, Fun, and Incredibly competitive. Cape is changing crap that needs to be changed. Ganon's dthrow was op as **** and you all know it.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
fixed for accuracy lol
Ganon is by no means OP as a whole character. It was really just his D throw. Now that it got a mega nerf and you can only tech chase with it, He really isnt such a big problem. Yeah he is powerful and can deal tons of dmg quickly, But so can a plethora of other characters. Just play the match up right. I dont have any Ganon issues. Neither do you Rayku. I don't know why you whine about him when you wreck every Ganon you have played. Doesn't really make any sense if you ask me.

I will MM any ganon player to however much money vs my Yoshi.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Ganon is by no means OP as a whole character. It was really just his D throw. Now that it got a mega nerf and you can only tech chase with it, He really isnt such a big problem. Yeah he is powerful and can deal tons of dmg quickly, But so can a plethora of other characters. Just play the match up right. I dont have any Ganon issues. Neither do you Rayku. I don't know why you whine about him when you wreck every Ganon you have played. Doesn't really make any sense if you ask me.

I will MM any ganon player to however much money vs my Yoshi.
Because I'm not delusional enough to say that a character isn't good just because I do well against him. I'm not lnui (don't want him namesearching in here >.>)

Ganon's Wizard Foot is ********.

Forward B is ********.

If those two were put back as they were in vBrawl, Ganondorf would be fine. Those are my only complaints about him.

Top Bottom