• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Bloshi

Smash Ace
@ talks of wrecks a few pages ago.

Going up to Game Galaxy around February, I rear end Moogle as we're leaving Huntsville. On the way back from Tennessee, a crazy *** snow storm happens. We're slowed to a crawl 30 miles or so before the alabama boarder until I slide into the median. Tow truck - 50 bucks, spending the night in a shell station - 0 bucks, cracked radiator, 500 bucks and insurance goes up.

There are countless other times. Any time Reflex goes anywhere his car breaks down too it seems.
I slid into the median once on I-24 E going back to Sewanee from Nashville. I was extremely lucky though! The car spun just right so that I rolled right up a ramp of conveniently placed small to medium-sized smooth-ish rocks padded with snow. I was able to just drive back down, and get right back on the freeway. If it had been just a bit later I might have hit the median construction those rocks were obscuring. That would have been bad.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
hahaha me and my randomness of character selection. I have someone New I will be playing as only Naimat, Pickle and Alex know. I just gotta practice up with him.

@ chad and Jack - yeah the change has been up for like a week and a half or so.

Jiikae

Typing of the Red
Does anyone that attends these monthlies pass through Nashville (metro Nashville)? I really want to get in the scene but I have no means of transportation :(

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Does anyone that attends these monthlies pass through Nashville (metro Nashville)? I really want to get in the scene but I have no means of transportation :(
im sure some of us wouldnt mind picking you up if given compensation and sometimes even with none

Jiikae

Typing of the Red
im sure some of us wouldnt mind picking you up if given compensation and sometimes even with none
Ok cool nice to know! I'll definitely be keeping up with you guys. You all should start seeing me in September or so when I get back to school. ^_^ by the way what is the usual turnout for the tourneys?

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
mmm. I'm geographically challenged, so i'unno really.

Either way, when I get back from this 10-day trip in Jamaica, I'll definately be looking for any form of offline brawls. vBrawl, Brawl+, Brawl-, Project M, whatever, I'm tired of Wifi lol

Maybe a smashfest if it's not the weekend of a tournament?

As soon as I get back, I've gotta go to summer school which should only last for a week.

Jiikae

Typing of the Red
Dude that sounds good...but I really don't "live" in Nashville. I come here for school actually. I'm here now for this summer program too..which ends in a week.

I actually live in Georgia. Macon, Georgia to be exact. So I go back home to Georgia for the rest of the summer.

I comeback in late August when school starts again. We should definitely get some smash in when I get back. You drive bro? Like I said before..I have no transportation lol. Just making that clear haha.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
I should be driving on a regular basis starting July. Should've already been driving, but there's no use complaining about it. Don't count on me for anything though, lol

Fatchu

Smash Journeyman
Martin Methodist College or Murfreesboro, TN
Had fun chilling with ko, mr. p, alex, naimat, and alan. However you guys should watch out for teeth.

Not only is this the pre FAP tourny this is also on my birthday, so people should come just to hang out, play smash, and other sorts of debacharey. Im also going to try a different character in singles, so lets see what happens.

j00t

Smash Champion
I don't think I can make it to this one, this is the weekend before finals and... yeah. :/

Top Bottom