• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Dabige1230

Smash Rookie
When the next one of these, be? ive wanted to do brawl since i have a hidden talent for pikachu!

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Everybody go to KO's house Friday/Saturday =o

Yeeeee.

When the next one of these, be? ive wanted to do brawl since i have a hidden talent for pikachu!
July 17th =o, what we play isn't regular brawl though. It's this hacked version of it that is... like. I can't describe it very well. I just really like it.

cobaltblue

Smash Journeyman
Nor can I. Finals and term papers are coming up. I'm hopeful I can make it next month though.

Have fun.

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
So, tournament is in just a few days, and almost no one has mentioned that they're coming.

Is this going to be a repeat of last month?

KDS

Smash Apprentice
i wish i could show up to these=/ but their always on saturdays =/ i wish it was on a friday or something... i really wanna play with people tho:(

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
i wish i could show up to these=/ but their always on saturdays =/ i wish it was on a friday or something... i really wanna play with people tho:(
you can always come by sometimes other than saturdays and play with me. Sundays are good sometimes.

j00t

Smash Champion
cobaltblue, there is a melee tourney in Huntsville this weekend (FAP) if you want to come :D

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Not your fault man. I had some Stuff come up on friday and I had to be at my Mom's house Saturday and Sunday. Thats why I wasnt able to make FAP. I had Family come from everywhere.
You made me so sad by not coming that I left a day early.

The damage you have caused is irrevocable.

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
Are we having a tourny in August? :( ...I hope people come >____<

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
anyone up for a get together Saturday night? Im off work all weekend as i was supposed to go to APEX but you all know how that one goes. If anyone wants to come by call me and let me know.

ShadyMilkman

Smash Apprentice
I won't be in town on Saturday, but I'll be there Sunday and Monday night. Monday, I'll be stuck in my apt though, because I'll have my son alone and can't leave. You're welcome to come smash at my place that night, of course.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
im free Thursday - Monday Chad. If you want to come anytime that would be awesome. be fun to see you.

Shady Monday night sounds good.

cobaltblue

Smash Journeyman
cobaltblue, there is a melee tourney in Huntsville this weekend (FAP) if you want to come :D
Uggh man sorry to have missed the tournament and these posts! Life has been hectic for me lately with school, finding out my license has been suspended for nearly a year ><, and nose surgery.

Who won the tournament? And also KO are you doing another tournament this month? As I'm thinking this will be last one I can attend before teachers from rip me apart for the year.

Top Bottom