• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

wtwalait aka Player 5

Smash Rookie
Ride bailed.
Have to somehow saddle up with Layth(P5), and i'unno if he'll have room for... other. folk. I'm wanting to bring.
If that doesn't work, somehow Senpai will have to convince his parents.
If neither happens, I won't be there. .-. , breakin' my cuffs.
i can bring three people I think but one spot it already taken moomoo you can come the thing is, is that nebody riding with me can't sleep over the night before. You have to come sat morning between 8 and 10:00am

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'm in a love/hate relationship with Dokapon Kingdom.

I just needed to get this off my chest, don't mind me.
Last night, I had a dream combining Dokupon, left 4 dead, a tiny bit of paranormal activity, and infected dogs, and my duck wasn't there to save me.

It was quite horrifying, yet I wanted it to keep going.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Last night, I had a dream combining Dokupon, left 4 dead, a tiny bit of paranormal activity, and infected dogs, and my duck wasn't there to save me.

It was quite horrifying, yet I wanted it to keep going.
you should have wrote it all down in detail. would have be quite the story to tell

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
Actually, it IS on video, sort of.

http://www.youtube.com/user/InfiEphe#p/u/3/mWR0564U1TU

0:06 to 0:10

Anyone needing a ride is in the Millnmobile, no questions asked. Just gimme a list.
I need a ride. But if the time you'd show up would be late, don't bother, I'll grab a different ride and probably show up late.

whoawhoa i just realized you said this. Is this your hawt sister? You bring dis for my birthday? awww yeah.
What.

You guys will never let that pass away will you?

/facepalm
lol

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm going to try my best to come to next month's, or January's. This time is a no-go

Happy Birthday KO :)

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
I would like to come for some awesome Melee/B+, but uh... i'll probably be busy moving boxes and things. Also there is the issue of no money.

j00t

Smash Champion
I played Brawl+ somewhat extensively w/ KO tonight, it was somewhat fun. Not a Melee replacement by any means though.

-Chad-

Slackerator
It's fun and new and different. It's interesting to me to try different things and figure out what to do and stuff.

I need to play online with someone sometime, cause I rarely play with anyone here.

Rayku

Smash Lord
It's fun and new and different. It's interesting to me to try different things and figure out what to do and stuff.

I need to play online with someone sometime, cause I rarely play with anyone here.
Enjoy getting worse on wifi, sir.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror

When I come back i'll be living closer to where you guys are at. So I'll stop by on a much more regular basis. For Melee/B+, I'm sure Iori wouldn't mind vBrawl. Of course i could also bring some xbox fighting games and stuff. bout 2 weeks or so...

-Chad-

Slackerator
When I come back i'll be living closer to where you guys are at. So I'll stop by on a much more regular basis. For Melee/B+, I'm sure Iori wouldn't mind vBrawl. Of course i could also bring some xbox fighting games and stuff. bout 2 weeks or so...
Sad thing is our lease on our apartment is up soon and I think we're all movin out :x

Milln

Smash Champion
Rakyu ugh ._.

Yeah, I'm pretty sad that I can't come. I always have a lot of fun at Tennessee, plus the man hug from Milln at the end of the fest is always the best
Bawww I heart Rayku and I heart giving out hugs. D=

Sad thing is our lease on our apartment is up soon and I think we're all movin out :x
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATT

Top Bottom