• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Milln

Smash Champion
Well, technically, that stripper would be part the audience. Audience members may CHEER for the players, but may not coach them. Also if anyone tries to interfere with the match by touching a player or blocking their view, they're usually removed from the building until the match is over.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I doubt it. Most everyone is going to TO4 (since it's the 17th and 18th).

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
Sweet.

I think we are seeing upwards of 50+ people for the tournament.

This guy from Jackson said he's bringing 30 of his friends, so IDK... O_O

EDIT: lul, I might not be able to make this tournament after all.

Real life ftl.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
btw Im pretty sure we are gonna have a Smashfest at my house the night before so bring TVs and Wiis to Play lots of friendlies. Also OOSers come stay the night before I'd love to have you.

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
I lol'd. Srsly.

You guys do realize that I placed in the top 8 of the AiB Ladder tournament, with first place getting $200. You know, the same one that Ally is in and a ton of other great players.

And sure, it's online, but let's see you place top 8 out of 3000 players. Obviously you guys are only focusing on the local aspect of the game. I've played with stellar Brawlers in my time. I play with kismet online alot, and it's practically lagless because we live close together. I've seen videos of Milln, and no offense, but it's just as good or worse than PK impact's, and fellow Lucario user that placed in the top 16 of the tournament. Not saying I'm better than you, just saying PK Impact is better, from what I've seen. :/ I guess we'll see when we ever play each other.

I really really didn't want to be cocky, but the statement that I've never played anybody is absolutely absurd. In fact, I've played TOO many people. Which is actually pretty sad, I must say. Lol.

And KO, lol@you. I'll just pick Green Greens and spam grabs with DDD vs. Milln just to shove it in your face LOLOLOLOL.

Milln

Smash Champion
For the record, I was chiding you about Tin Pin Slammer, which is a hella fun minigame in the DS Game "The World Ends With You" that I am extremely confident that I will not lose to you or anyone else at, and I was not talking about Brawl. I even put it in all caps. ...And you quoted it.

On the topic of my Lucario, the most recent videos on my youtube are not accurate representations of my current skill, as I have improved greatly since those were recorded. Myself, I don't claim to be able to beat anyone I haven't played, especially in your case since I don't think i've even seen your game. D=

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I lol'd. Srsly.

You guys do realize that I placed in the top 8 of the AiB Ladder tournament, with first place getting $200. You know, the same one that Ally is in and a ton of other great players.

And sure, it's online, but let's see you place top 8 out of 3000 players. Obviously you guys are only focusing on the local aspect of the game. I've played with stellar Brawlers in my time. I play with kismet online alot, and it's practically lagless because we live close together. I've seen videos of Milln, and no offense, but it's just as good or worse than PK impact's, and fellow Lucario user that placed in the top 16 of the tournament. Not saying I'm better than you, just saying PK Impact is better, from what I've seen. :/ I guess we'll see when we ever play each other.

I really really didn't want to be cocky, but the statement that I've never played anybody is absolutely absurd. In fact, I've played TOO many people. Which is actually pretty sad, I must say. Lol.

And KO, lol@you. I'll just pick Green Greens and spam grabs with DDD vs. Milln just to shove it in your face LOLOLOLOL.
the reason why you wont come is cause you've talked so much hot trash that you know you can't back any of it up. I WILL beat you with one of the "Supposed" worst characters in the game. And Milln will absolutely terrorize you man. you Have no idea what you are saying. you are an Online Onry type player. The online ladder is full of Garbs *** players.

Prove me wrong that you are not Hot trash cause im gonna continue to think so till im proven wrong.

PS the only reason you say something about that Girl smasher is cause you got the hots for her so get off her junk nukka REAL TALK.

screechingmonkey

Smash Cadet
I lol'd. Srsly.

The problem with online play is that someone will always have an advantage with a connection, there is no such thing as lagless gameplay no matter how close you live, thats why you need to be there live before you have the right to talk smack, so you can take the connection out of it and play on an even playing field . For the record you should show respect for people who are some of the best players in the region, instead of talking smack you should try to learn from them.

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
No, I haven't talked trash. The only things I have said until just today was that I didn't want Green Greens as a CP. But then everyone said I'm a terrible brawler so I had to defend myself.

KO, I have a life. Did it ever occur to you that I have other things to do than play this game? I could care less if I lose to people I'm only going to see a handle of times in my life. Srsly, there are more important things. >_> Yes, I respect you guys, but ****, if I beat you down KO, I'm putting what you said in my sig. If I don't, then you can bash me all you want. You have the right to if I epic fail. See, I'm a fair guy?

I don't have the hots for Scarlet, that's pretty lolzy that someone of your age would come to such an unintelligent conclusion over something. She is a great brawler. Plain and simple.

Also, I recorded Ally vs Sanoscy in the grand finals of the AiB tournament if anyone wanted to see, but apparently everyone hates me and I suck too much for you guys to notice any of the cool things I upload, and do. Watch them if you want. Here's the first match:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYtiNjyjrMs&feature=channel_page

Also, Milln, I know you haven't seen my game, but I have buttloads of videos on my youtube channel of me playing. Granted, I'm using one of the worst characters to use on WiFi, because Marth equals spacing and I can't time my fairs and SHFF fairs at all, so take what you will from it. Also, don't watch the first half of my vids, they don't show my skill. And it's WiFi, so it's nothing special. However, I don't have many other people to play with.

There you go Milln:
http://www.youtube.com/user/nintendoboyyy22

screechingmonkey

Smash Cadet
I lol'd. Srsly.

What I have underlined is stuff that is translated as trash talk when you brag about how you finish in a tournment that comes of as very cocky, when you call someone out on there skills with a character that just pissed people off, saying what ur gonna do to someone in game is a good to way to make a complete @$$ of yourself and have the community look at you as a cocky jerk.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
KO, I have a life. Did it ever occur to you that I have other things to do than play this game? I could care less if I lose to people I'm only going to see a handle of times in my life. Srsly, there are more important things. >_> Yes, I respect you guys, but ****, if I beat you down KO, I'm putting what you said in my sig. If I don't, then you can bash me all you want. You have the right to if I epic fail. See, I'm a fair guy?
Please sig me, I wouldn't be the first Loud mouth to be proven wrong if I somehow managed to Lose to you. lol. **** all I do is Drink Beer, Party, and work lol. *hint hint Best ICs in TX*

I don't have the hots for Scarlet, that's pretty lolzy that someone of your age would come to such an unintelligent conclusion over something. She is a great brawler. Plain and simple.
As for Scarlett. Ill believe it when I see it. she is hot for her age though you gotta admit that lol.

Also, Milln, I know you haven't seen my game, but I have buttloads of videos on my youtube channel of me playing. Granted, I'm using one of the worst characters to use on WiFi, because Marth equals spacing and I can't time my fairs and SHFF fairs at all, so take what you will from it. Also, don't watch the first half of my vids, they don't show my skill. And it's WiFi, so it's nothing special. However, I don't have many other people to play with.

There you go Milln:
http://www.youtube.com/user/nintendoboyyy22
Honestly Milln isnt the one Talking trash about Smash. he wants to steal your money in Ten Pin Slammer.

And no I don't hate you Nintendoboy. You just come off as an arrogant *******. But I do see where you are coming from on most points. So don't worry I'm sure we will be all on the Gravy Train once this tourney series hits off.

Truth be told I have Little respect for the online only community. Yall are gonna have to prove me wrong to shut me up lmao.

Top Bottom