• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Milln

Smash Champion
more than likely Milln will be recording most of the last matches cause he owns hard like that.
Roar.

I will. Especially wiht my new laptop. I really need to find my composite cables or just buy new ones, this is gimp.

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I just played on Green Greens for the first time in forever yesterday...

NO. There is no way that should be a counter pick. It's so bad that you can infinite chain grab on it, get killed by trying to recover, only to be stopped by a falling block, which won't let you recover, and the stage is so small horizontally AND vertically that MK can kill with an up b on the side at 20% (WTF) and a strong up smash can kill at 50%. There is no way this stage should be legal lol. Maybe for money match counterpicks, but not for tournies. If this stage is legal, Castle Siege should be legal easy.

O_O

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Ok, I just played on Green Greens for the first time in forever yesterday...

NO. There is no way that should be a counter pick. It's so bad that you can infinite chain grab on it, get killed by trying to recover, only to be stopped by a falling block, which won't let you recover, and the stage is so small horizontally AND vertically that MK can kill with an up b on the side at 20% (WTF) and a strong up smash can kill at 50%. There is no way this stage should be legal lol. Maybe for money match counterpicks, but not for tournies. If this stage is legal, Castle Siege should be legal easy.

O_O
im not trying to sound like a jacka$$ but

My tourney my rules.
i personally like Green Greens
for all i care everyone in the world can hate the **** stage but i like it

K 2

Smash Lord

My tourney my rules.
lol. nice.

What's the limit for the number of players? When is the deadline?

I'm going to ask all my friends if they want to come (we might travel as a group), but I'm not sure when they will respond.

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman

My tourney my rules.
Ok but when you face Metaknight spam and they CP Green Greens on you and you epic fail, I don't want to hear any johning AT ALL.

Lol.

And if anyone cp's Green Greens on me or Rainbow Cruise I'm going MK. Yeah that's right. Lol.

K 2

Smash Lord
I'll give your mom a ride, John oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BURN! >_>

jk man. If we can get the whole "crew" to go, we can jump in someone's van a ride up there. I just need to know when we will have signups for this, etc.

Milln

Smash Champion
Don't forget to bring your DS with The World Ends With You so you can lose to me in Tin Pin Slammer money matches. 2:1 odds. 3:1 If you're insecure about your masculinity or femininity.

jhayes25

Smash Rookie
Assuming there's not some crazy-big Melee tournament going on at the same time somewhere else, I'll be there, Sir KO. It would be stupid for me not to. Just know where my heart is...

And I wonder who this JHayes25 newcomer is...
Hmmmm. I haven't a clue. I have a hunch that he mains a certain bounty hunter. Hm. Curious.
::strokes beard::

Lol certain bounty hunter? Lucas ftw

Do you like, know who I am or something? The way you post makes it seem like hardcore sarcasm

and Infini-tan,

I am new to tournaments, yes. I have played tons and tons of 1v1 and 2v2 matches tho. With team attack on and off. I use lucas so laser spams and such generally don't affect me as much since I can absorb, so I guess I just didn't think about it. However, partner and I have been playing a lot on team attack just to get used to things. It is a completely different ballgame, and we sucked at first, but we're getting better. I think we might make some noise in January

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
That would be sick, I live really close.

Yea, Green Greens is amazing, much love much love.

I mean, its purely coincidence it is a good GaW stage, I still love it.

Milln

Smash Champion
That would be sick, I live really close.

Yea, Green Greens is amazing, much love much love.

I mean, its purely coincidence it is a good GaW stage, I still love it.
Your signature sort of makes me dizzy. ;.;

Handorin

Smash Hero
I am so ready for this lol.

BTW guys I'm in the AiB ladder tourny. I recieved a win my first match because the other guy forfeited lol.
Fixed, not to bring your hopes down.

But ya. Im also confirming Im most likely going to TO4. Sorry. =( If this does become monthly, I will make it a point to come

Milln

Smash Champion
Fixed, not to bring your hopes down.

But ya. Im also confirming Im most likely going to TO4. Sorry. =( If this does become monthly, I will make it a point to come
Aw, boo. I wanted to see you, again and have an actual conversation this time instead of a "Hey you play the same game I do, cool! =O "

!!!!!!!!!

That reminds me!

I'll be bringing my Shamu book for everyone I haven't met thus far to sign their names (Brawl or actual, it doesn't matter) in for my geekiness and posterity. Please make it a point to seek me out and jot down your signature. It would make me happy. <3

rice-cracker

Smash Rookie
after getting chain grabbed by dedede on greengreens, i'm not a big fan of the stage either

is there any way to prevent the chain grabbing once it starts:confused:

Milln

Smash Champion
after getting chain grabbed by dedede on greengreens, i'm not a big fan of the stage either

is there any way to prevent the chain grabbing once it starts:confused:
Slowly move your body so that your rear is directly in front of your opponent's face. You're not violating any rules and it should get your opponent to mess up a couple frames.

rice-cracker

Smash Rookie
Slowly move your body so that your rear is directly in front of your opponent's face. You're not violating any rules and it should get your opponent to mess up a couple frames.
thats a nice idea. would it be rule breaking if i were to have extremely bad b.o. which could possibly effect the ability of the guy i'm facing the day of the tournament .

Milln

Smash Champion
thats a nice idea. would it be rule breaking if i were to have extremely bad b.o. which could possibly effect the ability of the guy i'm facing the day of the tournament .
You'd get removed from the scene by all the other players before you had a chance to use your sneaky tactic! >O

Top Bottom