• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Milln

Smash Champion
Honestly Milln isnt the one Talking trash about Smash. he wants to steal your money in Ten Pin Slammer.
Dude I so do. Everyone needs to bring their DS so they can lose to me, dangit.

THREE TO ONE ODDS, COME ON. =DDDD

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
Guys guys.....it doesnt really matter....because I'm going to beat you all! Lol, but in all seriousness, I'm 90% sure I'll be comming to this. Will be pretty cool to get to play with some of you guys offline. Only competitive smasher I'v played and talked to in person is captainN2000. Good frined and cool guy if you havent met him. Anyway, see you all there!

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Guys guys.....it doesnt really matter....because I'm going to beat you all! Lol, but in all seriousness, I'm 90% sure I'll be comming to this. Will be pretty cool to get to play with some of you guys offline. Only competitive smasher I'v played and talked to in person is captainN2000. Good frined and cool guy if you havent met him. Anyway, see you all there!
yeah thats great. we are having a smashfest the night before the tournament if you wanna come. Im housing the guys coming for OOS.

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
Ah cool, idk about that since its a Friday night and all, will be getting all of my school work done that night so I dont have anything to worry about the weekend of the tornament. Also, CaptainN2000 and his brother are 100% comming to this too, so captain and I will be in the 2v2 as well if I come. :)

Milln

Smash Champion
Ah, so he has fans? Yea, hes bigger in the offline community than I am.
Not really a fan. An acquaintance. =3 We met at a Nashville tourny when I was still a fledgeling player. Made lots of mistakes and lost because of it. I'd only like to redeem myself with some face crushing. =OOO

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Not really a fan. An acquaintance. =3 We met at a Nashville tourny when I was still a fledgeling player. Made lots of mistakes and lost because of it. I'd only like to redeem myself with some face crushing. =OOO
lol. Ive had enough Dedede practice to last a lifetime. I think Milln is feeling the Dedede practice too. Pretty sure My roommate and I are gonna team unless some superstar wants to team with me. lmao.

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
WHY GOD does this tournament have to be in Gangstaville USA. :'(

I am so sad, this is one of the reasons my parents might not let me come...

I wish it was anywhere but Antioch lol, but I can do nothing about it.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
WHY GOD does this tournament have to be in Gangstaville USA. :'(

I am so sad, this is one of the reasons my parents might not let me come...

I wish it was anywhere but Antioch lol, but I can do nothing about it.
well all I can say is this. Its not really costing me a dime to hold this tournament. That means i can have this series when ever i feel like have a tournament. Antioch isnt really that bad. Ive lived there before. People over react about it so much lol.

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
well all I can say is this. Its not really costing me a dime to hold this tournament. That means i can have this series when ever i feel like have a tournament. Antioch isnt really that bad. Ive lived there before. People over react about it so much lol.
I know, I lived in Antioch for 9 -10 years.

But that's also why I moved lol. W/e, I'm still gonna try my best to go.

Anyway you can move the tourneys to a more known location after this one, though? Like in the boro?

Milln

Smash Champion
Anyway you can move the tourneys to a more known location after this one, though? Like in the boro?
There's a hobby shop called Grand Adventures in Murfreesboro that might be good/big enough. We'll gauge on this turnout whether or not we can move to a different location.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I know, I lived in Antioch for 9 -10 years.

But that's also why I moved lol. W/e, I'm still gonna try my best to go.

im gonna have to go with Antioch location cause its gonna pretty much always be cheap and a better option. Everything in The Buro is expensive as heck.

game galaxy is provideing TVs and Wiis though correct? That gives it a major advantage.
yeah the provide pretty much everything to an extent. Id still like people to bring setups if possible that way we can get the tournament run in a timely manner.

Milln

Smash Champion
im gonna have to go with Antioch location cause its gonna pretty much always be cheap and a better option. Everything in The Buro is expensive as heck.

yeah the provide pretty much everything to an extent. Id still like people to bring setups if possible that way we can get the tournament run in a timely manner.
I re-installed my Dazzle and Ojo on my new laptop while you were napping. I'm gonna make some test runs, but we're pretty much good to go. I even bought new composite cables (s-Video, too!)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I re-installed my Dazzle and Ojo on my new laptop while you were napping. I'm gonna make some test runs, but we're pretty much good to go. I even bought new composite cables (s-Video, too!)
bad *** man. Videos will be good to go!

If anyone else has video capturing tools i would greatly appreciate you bringing them. That way we can Tape as much footage as possible.

Milln

Smash Champion
Haha. True. Infi-tan... Are you Milln...Yes? I think I almost met you once at KO's house. I think. Are you in the Boro?
I'm in Shelbyville. I heard that somebody(prolly you) had just left when I arrived. =o So yeah, you almost met me. XD

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm 80% sure I'm comin to this gig. I want lots of friendlies. :)

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Did you find a ride? I want in. :]
Well, here's the thing. If I don't find someone else that has a car to take me in, my dad volunteered to take me. (I'm not allowed to drive by myself out of town) I didn't think any of the smashers here in Huntsville would like to ride with my dad though. (He's kinda weird) If someone else decides to go and has a car for us to use, I'd like to go with them. If not, I'm sure my folks wouldn't mind if some people rode with us. So if we don't find another ride, you can come with my dad and I if you want.

Also, I just heard I was invited to a birthday party on the 17th. >_>

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I didn't think any of the smashers here in Huntsville would like to ride with my dad though. (He's kinda weird)
That's fine with me. Your mom made us cookies last time, so your dad can't be that weird.

Sweet, looks like I'm going to this.

KomoriGlare

Smash Cadet
I have a question that I noticed hasn't been answered on here...

Will the Singles, Doubles, and Stamina Tournaments all be happening at the same time?? I honestly hope not unless there is enough down time in between battles that some ppl can do them all if they have the money for them. I do realize the extended time length of them being one after another, but hey. I'd definitely be in the Singles AND the doubles if I had the chance too, plus if the Venue is only a 1 time fee, then it's all gravy! More than likely, I see this stuff going on at the same time though... :-( but it wouldn't help to ask.

On a side note, I've lived in Antioch for many many years. It's really not that bad, but it's usually packed on Saturdays as it is at the mall. I placed 2nd in a local Smash Bros. Mellee Tournament that was on the night of the brawl release (My friend coming in first).. I just hope that I'll be able to tear my way through about 8 ppl to at least get 3rd place lol. That money seems rather good.

But yeah, My main concern is the simultaneousness of the Singles Tourney and the Team Tourney... If you can answer that for me, I'd greatly appreciate it... Whoa Whoa.. Will all these brawl games have all the characters to them? (Might be a noob question, but at one of the other tourneys, the hosts didnt even have full game data, so we used default chars lol.)

Milln

Smash Champion
I have a question that I noticed hasn't been answered on here...

Will the Singles, Doubles, and Stamina Tournaments all be happening at the same time?? I honestly hope not unless there is enough down time in between battles that some ppl can do them all if they have the money for them. I do realize the extended time length of them being one after another, but hey. I'd definitely be in the Singles AND the doubles if I had the chance too, plus if the Venue is only a 1 time fee, then it's all gravy! More than likely, I see this stuff going on at the same time though... :-( but it wouldn't help to ask.

But yeah, My main concern is the simultaneousness of the Singles Tourney and the Team Tourney... If you can answer that for me, I'd greatly appreciate it... Whoa Whoa.. Will all these brawl games have all the characters to them? (Might be a noob question, but at one of the other tourneys, the hosts didnt even have full game data, so we used default chars lol.)
Venue fees are one time only. You're going to the venue once, after all. =3

The tournaments will -not- be simultaneous, with the small exception of my Tin Pin Slammer hustling. XD Anytime i'm not playing something and not watching/cheering on a pal, i'll be trying to get someone to lose to me in Tin Pin Slammer for money because I am the greatest Slammurai everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

All Wiis used will (better be, anyway) have full data available.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Yeah the day is gonna go like this

11am/ Sign Ups Dont be late
12pm/ Start of Doubles Tourney
As soon as Double are over/ Stamina Brawl and Singles Pools (Do not leave your Pool until your pool is finished, I cant Stress this enough)
After Pools Conclude/ Singles Brackets Start
Ill try to Give a Break in Between Singles Pools and Brackets, but since the food court is right there it wont be too much of a big deal. Brawl can be very time consuming.

PS: bring Setups if at all possible. There will be some provided but the more we get out there the more matches we can do at once and get it all done in a timely manner and Have time for Friendlies and Money Matches. Seriously just bring what you can TV, Wii, Power strip, extension cord, anything. lol

KomoriGlare

Smash Cadet
Thanks for clearing that up ^_^ This will be either my biggest money makin time, or my biggest money loss time... >_<

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
I REALLY really really really really hope the Titans don't play the AFC championship on Saturday in the afternoon...

No way in hell I'm missin' that game if they get there lol.

xD so many things trying to make me not come..! D:

Top Bottom