• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings SilverSpring MD: Officially Disbanded.. D:

Pegachris

Smash Apprentice
Oh wow, I didnt see this thread before and I don't post here at all but I was looking for some local Silver Spring players. I'm on New Hampshire Ave, pretty close to Springbook High School. Just trying to find some locals.

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
dude, venice? that is right down the street XD literally.

when is our next fest, fatass? :x I may be able to make it to this one.

i've also had a setup for a long time now, just..you suck at getting component cables or whatever you need. seriously..i got my TV back from iowa forever ago, but i havent been able to use it with my wii this whole time. >.>;;

**edit** man. wow. i still love our old sig..but god **** do i have to update.

Lobos

Smash Master
Splode owes me $10 lol and Im sure one of the twins owes me on gas money lol

P.S. I still **** MRK anyday....

0kin

Smash Journeyman
hey lobos when have u beaten MRK in tourney?

thats right... never LOL last time i remember Okin and i whooped some Metaknight and TL *** at chu's

and some crub TL got lst at that tourney also LOL

jk i still love you
lol @ post and the fact that ur bandwidth exceeded on ur sig.
lobos, i miss u guy, ditch ur family fer brawl fer a day

Lobos

Smash Master
lol ditch.....I already got the OK to go back to tourneys......I am going to c3 in nov but anything before that I dont know

0kin

Smash Journeyman
dont worry lobos. i got ur back. i **** mrk. okin put up money so i can **** that scrub peach you got. yo uses pit lol...how long do you think arrows are gonna save you. where is nacker...you know the good one
thats funny, last time i remember playing u, me and YO took out ur whole crew in teams at that Lukky's fest, i cant recall but i think we lost a set 1 time when u teamed w/ boss, but w/e, uve never even played me in singles yet.
lets go $5MM peach ditto and ill MM ur Gdubs, get @ me vick!!

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
thats funny, last time i remember playing u, me and YO took out ur whole crew in teams at that Lukky's fest, i cant recall but i think we lost a set 1 time when u teamed w/ boss, but w/e, uve never even played me in singles yet.
lets go $5MM peach ditto and ill MM ur Gdubs, get @ me vick!!
make it 10 for each character please. in melee, i 2-0ed and 3 stocked this one guy in tourney who ***** me in friendlies. he thought friendlies mattered. he was wrong

0kin

Smash Journeyman
make it 10 for each character please. in melee, i 2-0ed and 3 stocked this one guy in tourney who ***** me in friendlies. he thought friendlies mattered. he was wrong
lez goez sir, whats the next thing ur gonna b @? r u still in MD?

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
Hey Okin
I'm with Korn right now. SSr and Thumbs will drop by when they're done with classes.

You guys wanna meet up later to play? MD practice=p We can come over there to play if ya want.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
lol, everyone was surprised by the double 9. i was like...meh. i only got two people lmao.

i tripped so much yesterday. everyone upgrade to the no tripping wiis and extended replay time codes so epic stuff that happens can be recorded

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
MAJOR BUMP

We need to step it up ***gs i atleast showed up 2 a tourney lol, we gota go down to Hats and take all the placings!!!!

No one in MD can stand up to the super power of MRK!!!!!!

LETS GET MONEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Top Bottom