• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings SilverSpring MD: Officially Disbanded.. D:

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Hey guise im KageMurphy, i heard u guys really good and i live in the Silver Spring area too, i main Weegi, can i be in ur crew?

boss8

Smash Hero
Are you guys trying to play some this weekend maybe tomorrow or something.
Hey guise im KageMurphy, i heard u guys really good and i live in the Silver Spring area too, i main Weegi, can i be in ur crew?
since they arent addressing you guys....yea there is a smashfest tommrow...dial..

703-786-4168 and i will tell yall the info.....

i main luigi as well KAGEmurphy...

lets see how you stack against mine...but yea just call that number if you have questions...

Pegachris

Smash Apprentice
since they arent addressing you guys....yea there is a smashfest tommrow...dial..

703-786-4168 and i will tell yall the info.....

i main luigi as well KAGEmurphy...

lets see how you stack against mine...but yea just call that number if you have questions...
Thanks but I gotta work tomorrow so I'm not sure if I can go.

WELZ?

Smash Rookie
yo, i've been trying to get in contact with a few people from the MK's, seeing if there was going to be any local smashfest since YO doesnt hold it at his place anymore. can someone leave me a message about when theres going to be another one? i'd appritiate it.

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Your crew is garbage. HAH!! take that!! also Lukky is doo doo in Mario Kart lol.
SEE ME IN THE MARIO KART!! Without your bag of dirty tricks you'd get crushed and I STILL almost beat you when you screwed me

Top Bottom