• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings SilverSpring MD: Officially Disbanded.. D:

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
2 more days of work till the con /yeayuhzz
CK if you wantzz a ride than you must be at the SilverSpring train station by 930. my mom is going to pick up my freind,Dr.O, me from my job (which is like 10min wlk from the station)and than u. my job ends at 9 but i could b there untill 10. my cell is 301-356-2412 call me when u get to the station

Dr.O- can u mapquest Btrees house and print directions if i give u his adress?

0kin

Smash Journeyman
man, otakon was just too much fun for me, anywayz we should all be back i see we fest today, twins? verdict?

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
we're going to x30 today, as goz leaves wed. to go back to Iowa, we're all (or atleast, a bunch of us are) gonna hang out one last(?) time. then go to the movies U:

also otakon was too pro.

and okin, stop dying in teams >:C...and i did beat you at the gs tourney.. XDXDXDXD

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
Augest 30th is a cyyberden tourney sorry slash were probly going to that.

Im going to Reserve a room for Otakon as soon as i get my credit card to make sure we have one for next year . The date is July 17th-19th and hotels are already being booked.
Okin u gona stay with me or ur going with ur otha freinds again?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I can't take any more, I'm taking the twins and you and Korn, so I have a full car.

btw I talked to Noraa and he said it starts at 7:30, so I figure if I pick you guys up from the station way before that (I get off work at 4 remember) we can just play at the twins' place until then.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Deez and Fear. P~S plays with them a lot. They live in Silver Spring. So actually, if it's easier for you guys to take the metro to Silver Spring, that's probably just as good for me.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm trying to find out where the twins live right now. Let's say, unless you hear any different, head to the Forest Glen Station. Try to be there by 4:30.

Lukky

Smash Cadet
If anyone has some MarioKart FCs I'd like to play online with some good people (anyone other than Okin he plays so DIRTY, LMAO)

PM me so I can Daisy **** real quik

0kin

Smash Journeyman
after i get outta WORK, i get outta WORK around 2 o clock. by the time i catch the bus from your house from WORK it should b 2 45 - 3:00 so around then.

0kin

Smash Journeyman
yeah, my next day off is on Tuesday, and since Jake doesnt haev night school that day, that's when our next fest should b

0kin

Smash Journeyman
So festage at Twinz house tomorrow is confirmed. I dont have work, andsimon said he'll makeit after class. I'll show up around 3, and try to wake Dr.O's lazy *** up

Top Bottom