• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings SilverSpring MD: Officially Disbanded.. D:

0kin

Smash Journeyman
smash tommorow? btw lucas is low tier in chillins tier list, lol im using a low tier character again...so they think >_>.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
The only member of this crew I really know is Nacker, but I hope you guys don't mind me posting this here...

I don't get to see MD players often, and I doubt many of us from SoVa can make it to Esticle or CH4, see if either of these tourneys suit your schedule =D

I'm hosting on August 9th [if you don't feel like driving to Esticle :)]
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=184838
^ ****ing AWESOME event! seriously, check out all the cool **** in the first post ^_^

and then my crew is hosting on August 30th!
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=185111
^this venue is cool; if enough people (50) show we can use a completely empty store-space next to the venue [the old tenants couldn't afford the rent so they left, and the venue owner is friends with the landlord]. This venue occasionally gives away SIIIICK door prizes!!! I'm talking Wiis, PSPs! craziness!

SoVa's doing big things with Brawl. For real. *hopes NoVa takes notice sooner than later*

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
thanks for the info toasty. we'll look out for it.
uhh, maybe we will do **** friday yo, but uhh... i dont know man.ill try
as for chu's, **** YEA im going.
there is no way in hell im letting my dad stop me from that.
ttyl, pz.

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
theres otakon on the 9th n i jus remembered a cyberden tournie on da 30th so i cant make it toasty :(

okin unless u guys are at my house after work 2dai or 2morow i cant smash cuz thursday my mom is picking up Dr.O n Frank n dropping us off at Bowsertrees.

toasty

Smash Hero
D:

gahhh oh well. hopefully G-Reg and some others will make it down for either one [they're trying to, dunno if it'll work out yet] and they'll see that it's a region worth coming to when we throw down...of course, I'll be honest, maybe not from MD [well, the 9th and the 30th are worth traveling a bit for, but who knows when we'll have something of comparable size again >_>]

toasty

Smash Hero
incredible Bangladeshi community obligations that have been in the works for the last 2 years >_>

when he was looking for a date I was all like "oh oh make sure it's not august 9th! Jubilee in North Carolina is supposed to be then" so Chu was like "good **** toasty, I'll make sure not to make it the same date" and then he said "August 1-3" and then my heart sank :( What's worse? the date of Jubilee changed to the weekend of the 17th. :( but at least I can host my tourney this weekend >_>

0kin

Smash Journeyman
incredible Bangladeshi community obligations that have been in the works for the last 2 years >_>

when he was looking for a date I was all like "oh oh make sure it's not august 9th! Jubilee in North Carolina is supposed to be then" so Chu was like "good **** toasty, I'll make sure not to make it the same date" and then he said "August 1-3" and then my heart sank :( What's worse? the date of Jubilee changed to the weekend of the 17th. :( but at least I can host my tourney this weekend >_>
id go but im gonna be at otakon, sorry dude.

0kin

Smash Journeyman
Okin how are you getting to btrees! i need help getting there
im not goin to btree's YO is, i got a room lol, and hes getting a ride from his mom. u COULD jus take a train to silver spring station, then take the bus that goes to YO's house and get a lift with him, im sure he wouldnt mind.

Top Bottom