• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Heroes join here if you think Mario=pwnage(ask BO X7 for Clan Warz)

Veggi

Smash Champion
I'll join the clan because Mario is awesome. About the clan war, do I have to be really good to be in it, or do I just have to want to play in a tourney? Don't know much about this clan stuff.

???????

Smash Journeyman
Boss, Monk, and BO X7 are mostly likely part of the top 10.

Honorable mentions:

*smashbro29*

*Dragonboy2k4*

*Help!*

*A2ZOMG*

*Matador*

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Boss, Monk, and BO X7 are mostly likely part of the top 10.

Honorable mentions:

*smashbro29*

*Dragonboy2k4*

*Help!*

*A2ZOMG*

*Matador*
How exactly did you decide this? (not disagreeing but did you talk to BO X7 and ask him about me? because I've only played him from here)

???????

Smash Journeyman
How exactly did you decide this? (not disagreeing but did you talk to BO X7 and ask him about me? because I've only played him from here)
To be honest I have no real consensus on BO X7’s true playing abilities, but he seems as one of the better Mario players from what I’ve seen (I’ve watched many of his matches); he is a good solid player and has been steadily improving (I see a good amount of potential for him in the future). BO X7 may not necessarily be a top 10 member but he is still an honorable and admirable candidate (BO X7 has his vicissitude, but he’s still a good player nevertheless).

*My honorable mentions are simply the more notable Mario players in the community at this time*

*Eggz is a good player, but it is very unclear what his role is at this point*

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
To be honest I have no real consensus on BO X7’s true playing abilities, but he seems as one of the better Mario players from what I’ve seen (I’ve watched many of his matches); he is a good solid player and has been steadily improving (I see a good amount of potential for him in the future). BO X7 may not necessarily be a top 10 member but he is still an honorable and admirable candidate (BO X7 has his vicissitude, but he’s still a good player nevertheless).

*My honorable mentions are simply the more notable Mario players in the community at this time*

*Eggz is a good player, but it is very unclear what his role is at this point*
thx ??????. I really appreciate it.

???????

Smash Journeyman
You can join and take part in the clan war, the discussion right now is really more about which players would be the best rep for Mario in the clan war; you can talk and voice your opinions but you might not always be considered a true rep for Mario in the clan war (Unless you’re part of the top 10 obviously).

Blingmario

Smash Rookie
Can I please join?
I love Mario And he is somewhat my main in melee :p
Although I live in Norway so i dont have Brawl yet, so I cant battle anyone...

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
I was wondering: I'm already in the Breakfast Club (The G&W one :p) but I was wondering If I could join this one as well. Mario has become a close second to my G&W, and I really enjoy playing as him and doing amazing gimps.

Also, you might want to consider an alliance!
They're pretty close, as they both go way back AND Mario makes appearances in the Game and Watch Galleries.

Thanks!

Top Bottom