• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Heroes join here if you think Mario=pwnage(ask BO X7 for Clan Warz)

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
HOLY CRAP! PEOPLE STILL COME HERE?! that is awesome! maybe I'll actually get to updating that list! maybe... after we finish SOME OTHER PROJECT *hint hint nudge nudge*

icedragon-

Smash Rookie
I main Mario in Brawl and I think he deserves a lot more attention. He is underrated and has great things to offer.

He's a balanced character. Although that is a con, it's also a pro because he can perform well in many different situations. That is also why I play as him. He dominates characters that camp in the woods and can end up camping in the woods himself. Don't even get me started with his FLUDD.....

God I love Mario. <3

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
I just had an idea! how about a Mario Wi-Fi tourny? anyone who wants to help pm or IM me with your ideas

Matt07

Smash Master
The tournament yesterday was pretty good. I heard Bo X7 had some problems with his computer, and we had a low attendance. Maybe like 11 people? I'd be interested in another tournament, hopefully this time with a bigger attendance.

w00t, 100th post.

Top Bottom