• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Heroes join here if you think Mario=pwnage(ask BO X7 for Clan Warz)

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Ok I am confused where is that anyway?
on facebook (it's kinda like myspace) there's an app to get matches in brawl one of the features is to make a group so i made Mushroom Heroes there too
my AIM is smashbrother29@aim.com. you can join just so long as Mario is your primary i have 4 secondaries myself (sonic link Kirby and Marth) to make up for stuff i may need in certain match-ups

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So this is a clan right, and would want to enter some clan wars? If so have your leader PM me and ill send him a messages about a new exciting clan wars so you can decide if you wanta join the brawl. Only one clan per character though.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
I'm gonna PM him right now and say yes I'm gonna need some help from awesome players such as BO X7 and ????? and more

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
T3H PM!
Also this is just an idea I had an idea and pm'ed it to gimpy some time ago, but he didn't send anything back. Any way I want to through this out there but would require some work but I think if would be worth it.

It works much like the game Planet side if you ever played it if not heres how it goes.

We take a pix of the subspace map photo shop it so every clan has a different "home base" and put some lines "paths" between the markers (you can only attack a "territory" that is on a path which connects to one that you control, then try to take "territories" from other clans.

Every clan has some where that would suit there guy (such as we would have skyworld but say mario who has many would pick 1) when attacking a place controlled by another team deffending team picks the stage, but if attacking team wins they get the "territory". To get more stages you take a teams "home base" and get the stage that goes with it, but you aren't eliminated until you have no places left.

This way having allies and enemies would make more of a difference. Allies could work together to surround enemy clans.

Also there would be some neutral places that would need to be taken by clans that have paths that lead to it.

-Rules:
~The photo would be updated every week or so and every clan would have a copy of it.
~Clans would but half the members (this may require a cap on clan size) of offense and half on defense only offense can attack and only defense can defend (duh). As many offense players can attack 1 place as wanted but same with defense. Ex. 3 offensive pits attack a place controlled by a toon link clan with 1 person defending that spot each pit would take them on 1 at a time or do a teams battle. (This part might need to be changed)
~Honor code would need to be in place because teams would need to be talking ideas in there respective threads so no looking at others first page where plans and what not would be put by clan leaders.
~There might be more problems so let me know if you see any and we can fix it.
~Rewards: Bragging rights, if the mods would do somthing for the winners clan that would be cool too but I don't know about that.

-What do you guys think? I know that this could be hard, but I think this could be a better way to have clan things instead of just playing each other and practice with allied clans. If you guys think this is good enough to work I'll ask the other clan leaders to PM me so I can send them this and they can talk it over with there clans and get back to me.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Ill just post. ha ha the rules have been change some to make it easier to take care of for me but the same basic idea is there. try to think of it like a big game of risk. Also we have been talking about it in the pit clan if you guys wanta know more before we have it all finalized go and read there also you can help us make the offical rules. On when this will take place we arn't sure yet ill let you guys know when its up and give you time to get read and talk to people to see who is in.

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
hey Mushroom Heroes ,is been some time since i have come over here and im here to check out how you guys are doing ,i want our alliance to last a lot so if there is anything you guys need from us just ask away ,you can ask me or our leader Terywj for anything you think we could help ,as my contribution for the alliance id like to be able to do sigs for your clan so if its ok with you just pm me with any details on the sig that you want in specific .that will be all for now ,expect more visits from me from time to time,Best of Luck to you guys.

-Odin
Co-Leader Of The Twilight Heroes

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
hey Mushroom Heroes ,is been some time since i have come over here and im here to check out how you guys are doing ,i want our alliance to last a lot so if there is anything you guys need from us just ask away ,you can ask me or our leader Terywj for anything you think we could help ,as my contribution for the alliance id like to be able to do sigs for your clan so if its ok with you just pm me with any details on the sig that you want in specific .that will be all for now ,expect more visits from me from time to time,Best of Luck to you guys.

-Odin
Co-Leader Of The Twilight Heroes
yeah about sigs... How come mine doesn't show up at all?

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
thanks i guess if you want you could ask Mario Girl made a picture once but I haven't seen her in a long time

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Dear Clan,

You are invited to the great Tournamnet of Clans, this is a redone version of our beta competition and is fully ready . The Tournament of Clans (ToC) is a tournament in which all the SSBB clans fight for superiourity, bragging rights, a trophy even. Each clan must elect a representative to compete in the tournament, under the clan name, you will be given a few weeks to decide, and you will be told a week before when it is time to give you final desicion. If you want your clan to compete you may go here: http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?showtopic=4.
Anyone may become members of the forum (http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?act=idx), but the representatives must become members to configure matches, and keep in touch with any recent news in the tournament.
Once you have finally decided upon your representative, you may go to the following link to have that representative register for the ToC. (link:http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?showtopic=3) Take your time in deciding upon whether you want to join the ToC, and feel free to contact me @ Brawler1432 on BrawlCentral, SmashBoards, or the ToC forum for any questions. Once all clans that will participate have registered, the brackets will be made up, and the representatives will have to finish their matches by the end of the round deadline (They will get one or two weeks to complete the round, but must finish by the deadline) or else they will be disqualified, if one representative is active, and ready to battle up to the deadline, he will move on, and the other inactive competitor will be disqualified. Also after all clans have entered the rules willl then be posted. We at the ToC hope we can have the honor of your presence at the ToC, and good luck if you decide to join.

-Brawler1432 (Head of the ToC) <(^^<)

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
The beta competition, as it says, no this is the re done finished one, with acutal prizes and a well done trophy.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
He has a different thing going on and thats cool they shouldn't get in the way of each other so feel free to do both more things going on the more people having fun it all works out.

sorry to interupt but here is a like to what I have typed up for the clan warz this is not the offical thread for it I will make that later but go here to see a thread my friend made for some reason so I put this in and please tell me if you see and flaws with it that need to be changed. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=171727

Top Bottom