• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Heroes join here if you think Mario=pwnage(ask BO X7 for Clan Warz)

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
i wanted to he spoke a little too late maybe i'll play him to determine who should rep us

vato_break

Smash Master
I have tried my very best with mario
He really doesn't have as much potential as many of the other characters.Out of the 7 brawl tourneys i've gone to I've only won 3 now really i think mario is hard to use but, sure is worth it.Btw I'm also knowned as Cape2. When is this clan clash taking place anyway?

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
not sure about that either look you play ??????? and the winner plays me the only problem i have with this is should we only play mario? looks like we'll be the only mario there and knowing how to beat another mario won't help us much any ideas? ANYONE?

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
no man we have to be mario in the tourny i'm just sayin beating another mario isn't gonna do much in telling me who should rep

???????

Smash Journeyman
I can play most characters fairly well; just ask if you want me to use someone other than Mario. But Mario is indeed my main and I consistently use him; I would very much like to be Mario's rep but I'll need to find where I stand first.

*I'm still experimenting with Mario for research purposes*

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
I want to find out whos the best between the 3 of us and fast trouble is if we all play as mario and say i win we could lose to say kirby or link because your style is better suited for it i got nothing on how to work around this

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
i main 4 other characters and zato seconds 2 so i guess you'll play vs me as all 5 of my mains in a row (you'll be mario) i'll post the results and we'll take it from there

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
tommorow at 8-10 pm? (est) i got time i think we can work something out (no weekend for me passover man someone's gotta eat those crackers)

Nintendude92z

Smash Apprentice
I am a huge Mario fan.

The only one I haven't played iis Mario bombers for the Game and Watch, its hard to find. >_>

But yeah, sign me up for this.

Edit: This is a clan? What do we do, exactly? Don't put me down just yet.

Mike Hawk

Smash Journeyman
I am a huge Mario fan.

The only one I haven't played is Mario bombers for the Game and Watch, its hard to find. >_>

But yeah, sign me up for this.

Edit: This is a clan? What do we do, exactly? Don't put me down just yet.
all clans are the same, you talk about how one clan think they are better than yours, then you guys discuss taking them on for 40 minutes, your leader says he sends a challenge request that you never hear from until a week has passed, the opposing team has accepted the challenge but you can NEVER find the right time to play your matches so in the end the challenge is declared a failure and you go on with your life as if NOTHING has happened. rinse and repeat. short answer: you do nothing.

-how the Ike clans work vol. 2

unless this is a mario fan club in which case this is how it would work

first post: mario is awesome

second post: i know dude

third post: we should make a clan

-how the Ike Fan clubs work for dummies

-Coco-

Smash Ace
I want in Mario has been my main since n64 but i did main ic as well in melee either way i want in this thing Mario for best gaming character ever!!!!!!!!!! (i've been a fan since i was like 4)

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
i have problems recording. does any have any type of recording software so they can record matches against me?

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
sorry man can't help you there i don't know how to do any of that stuff cause if i did i would've been making game reviews but i can't so answer this man so someone could tell me how to do something like this myself

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
just lost in the toc. sorry next time we'll be ready and we'll take our time to decide who should play

-Coco-

Smash Ace
i seen in the luigi clan topic they arent our allies anymore or are they maybe i misread sumthing <_<

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
I have just expanded our clan to the super smash bros net app on facebook so if you want join i use my smash name ELS!

1HKO

Smash Apprentice
I'll join but is it OK if I main Jiggz also? Her WOP is just too good and she provides an alternative against Mario's weak points.(I would say the same about Mario if Jiggz actually had a guild)

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
I up for it I want to show people that mario will always be god tier.

Your PM box seems to be full so if you have AIM then just IM me to give me the info on how to join the clan / what it means to join the clan

Top Bottom